Media Colby dating brazillian Polyana Viana is allegedly fake news - FRIEND ZONED

After reading this, Colby is calling the police.

What exactly do you think is going on lol? And why dp you even care?
I honestly don't. It came across the timeline and I didn't see it posted since everyone fawns over it. I posted it for shit and giggles. If they are dating, I hope they're happy. If not, they're not.

I don't know what is going on, but if I had to guess, they're dating. She's wearing a colby shirt, lots of heart emotes going around and she's respond directly to a comment asking about a friend zone. I don't think she would say he got friendzoned, so I think they're dating.

You're accusing her of lying? Based on what? For what reason?
Because if she actually had a boyfriend that pic is wildly inappropriate.

Women lie about having a boyfriend all the time. It's a way to shut down further questions.

shes prob just saying that online so she doesn't get harassed about dating colby

friends dont cuddle up like that usually. she has her hand on the inner part of his leg lol. pretty obvious

This is my educated guess as well.

That's if everything works out. It all depends on the relationship. Lots of high profile divorce where their marriage costs millions of dollars in losses. I'm sure there are millions of non high profile relationships with lots of money loss as well. Either way relationships costs money. Either dating/relationship/marriage. I just think most people fail to acknowledge how much money they actually spend/risk on relationships.
that's true. Marriage is a gamble, 50% gamble

My parents have more of a traditional relationship. My dad gets final say in everything. He lets my mom have say and values her input, not exactly authoritarian, but if they have a dispute, ultimately, they go with his word. My mom fully trusts my dad to make the best decision for them both when push comes to shove.

It works for them. I know several people in my generation that have a relationship like my parents. I think when everyone knows where the buck stops or where the chips fall, there's not disputes.

You're accusing her of lying? Based on what? For what reason?
She's hanging out with a proven Character lol.

The hearts icon mean nothing to you, the intimate picture means nothing to you. Her wearing his shirt mean nothing to you.

I mean, She could not be lying. She could just being tongue-in-cheek about something that's supposed to be so obvious.

Triple CCC is the real pimp of brazilian honeys. Colby can't even get a hooker to blow him.

I've f*cked all my female friends I've wanted to.
Women don't hang around men they don't find attractive in 2021.
They're that shallow.

Does Colby fuck like he fights? With small pp-ower but making up with cardio.

I honestly don't. It came across the timeline and I didn't see it posted since everyone fawns over it. I posted it for shit and giggles. If they are dating, I hope they're happy. If not, they're not.

I don't know what is going on, but if I had to guess, they're dating. She's wearing a colby shirt, lots of heart emotes going around and she's respond directly to a comment asking about a friend zone. I don't think she would say he got friendzoned, so I think they're dating.
If they are dating it doesn't seem like they're on the same page. If I was dating a girl and she denied that we were together, I'd probably break up with her.

Honestly tho it's none of my business

Back