Media Colby dating brazillian Polyana Viana is allegedly fake news - FRIEND ZONED

Every relationship cost money. Others pay for the house, bills, expenses in their relationships/marriage. If they get divorced then you pay half your net worth if you don't have prenup, plus child support if you have kids. You guys are comparing his promo work vs actual costs of other relationships. Dates cost money too, don't forget to add in those costs.
Brian Caraway might disagree.

Uhh, that pic of them together was very coupleish. Her boyfriend should be concerned.
If she was sneaking around and having an affair with Colby, you think they would post a picture of themselves together online? No.

Colby dating a brazillian is allegedly fake news - FRIEND ZONED

giphy.gif

Her right hand on his leg says otherwise. Men who have slayed know that I’m right.

she prob says just friends because of the whorl dirty Brazilian animal thing and doesn’t want to catch heat.

Either way. His dirty sausage has been in the filthy beautiful pus

Clearly they do, lol. She literally just said they're not dating.

We really shouldn't be microanalyzing everything the woman does online and pretend that proves something
right...

Sorry, I disagree. In most instances I'd agree with you like @Ares Black

but this instance, I just can't. lol.

But either way they're trolling the internet. Whether they're partners or not lol

Brian Caraway might disagree.
I don't know about that one, isn't there a recent post about him with legal issues from him stealing an ATV from Meisha?

Point is all relationships costs money. Some don't realize the amount of money they actually spend on a relationship, and how much money you can lose in a relationship as well. Plus some people view a relationship as a weakness to them. Something other people can exploit.

I don't know about that one, isn't there a recent post about him with legal issues from him stealing an ATV from Meisha?

Point is all relationships costs money. Some don't realize the amount of money they actually spend on a relationship, and how much money you can lose in a relationship as well. Plus some people view a relationship as a weakness to them. Something other people can exploit.
That's true but Relationships make money too. Most people can't afford what they afford unless they marry.

If someone has a deadweight partner, well that's on them.

But a roommate isn't going to look out for your interests the way a spouse would.

The photo in question:

She has her hand on Colberts inner thigh though so one may assume something happened.

She is probably just covering it up.

I wouldn't want my partner posting pics where they have their hands on other peoples junk.

shes prob just saying that online so she doesn't get harassed about dating colby

friends dont cuddle up like that usually. she has her hand on the inner part of his leg lol. pretty obvious

right...

Sorry, I disagree. In most instances I'd agree with you like @Ares Black

but this instance, I just can't. lol.

But either way they're trolling the internet. Whether they're partners or not lol
What exactly do you think is going on lol? And why dp you even care?

That's true but Relationships make money too. Most people can't afford what they afford unless they marry.

If someone has a deadweight partner, well that's on them.

But a roommate isn't going to look out for your interests the way a spouse would.
That's if everything works out. It all depends on the relationship. Lots of high profile divorce where their marriage costs millions of dollars in losses. I'm sure there are millions of non high profile relationships with lots of money loss as well. Either way relationships costs money. Either dating/relationship/marriage. I just think most people fail to acknowledge how much money they actually spend/risk on relationships.

Back