Media Colby dating brazillian Polyana Viana is allegedly fake news - FRIEND ZONED

I think everyone just made too much of this. A woman can't take a picture of a dude without people thinking they're dating it seems
See, normally I would agree with you. It annoys the shit out of me when people assume stuff from female fighters posing for pics with other fighters.

But in this case the pic was very affectionate and even intimate.

I don’t buy it.

He has an arm around her and a hand on her knee. She has one hand on his knee and her other on his thigh like 2 inches from his ****.

Not sure why she would lie though, but if she’s involved with Colby there’s a good chance she’s retarded too and trying to troll like a 14 year old does.

Her hands were on his thigh and his dick and she was wearing his shirt...

564767.jpg

Who cares what she labels it, they look boo'd up in that pic, and that's the tea, girlfriend

She was putting hearts all over his posts. Friends of the opposite sex don't do that.
Clearly they do, lol. She literally just said they're not dating.

We really shouldn't be microanalyzing everything the woman does online and pretend that proves something

Colby back to paying "models".
Every relationship cost money. Others pay for the house, bills, expenses in their relationships/marriage. If they get divorced then you pay half your net worth if you don't have prenup, plus child support if you have kids. You guys are comparing his promo work vs actual costs of other relationships. Dates cost money too, don't forget to add in those costs.

Back