Colby Covington takes another shot at Michael Bisping and Britain

Why are you so upset that Bisping was a paper champ?
I'm not... Don't get it twisted, we call a "paper champ" a fighter like Colby. That's exactly the right example of a "paper champ".

Why you keep arguing about it when I already proved you wrong ?

get off his nut sack fan boy. we all daw him get his ass kicked and gifted a dec. dude is a fckin joke. go watch hendo sleep his ass. might make you feel better bahahaha
I'm not on his nuts you little shit... Bisping isn't a likeable person and I'm not even fan of him but I do respect what he did in the sport, you can't change facts... Bisping overcame his defeat against Hendo and left with the belt. Deal with it.

bahahahahaaaa ...

I'm not... Don't get it twisted, we call a "paper champ" a fighter like Colby. That's exactly the right example of a "paper champ".

Why you keep arguing about it when I already proved you wrong ?
Bisping was gifted the hometown decision

Ducked legit challengers

Got choked out by a WW who hadn’t fought in YEARS

ko’d clean by a blown up WW

Proof Bisping was a paper champ and a duck

I'm not on his nuts you little shit... Bisping isn't a likeable person and I'm not even fan of him but I do respect what he did in the sport, you can't change facts... Bisping overcame his defeat against Hendo and left with the belt. Deal with it.

bahahahahaaaa ...
ya just like he beat silva bahaha covington beats him with ease

ya just like he beat silva bahaha covington beats him with ease
He indeed beat Silva... Bisping would straight up kick the shit out of Colby in an actual fight. Stop trolling.

Bisping was gifted the hometown decision - No, just not. Deal with it.

Ducked legit challengers - I already tell you about it and you got spechless. You got nothing here.

Got choked out by a WW who hadn’t fought in YEARS - This argument just prove that he lost the belt in a fight (as many others).

ko’d clean by a blown up WW - This one too.

Proof Bisping was a paper champ and a duck - Colby is indeed a paper champ and quite duck Tyrone. lololol

Next.

Colby is way out of his league against Bisping, when we talk purely about trash talking.

He tries his hand against one of the very best to ever do it in the UFC.

He indeed beat Silva... Bisping would straight up kick the shit out of Colby in an actual fight. Stop trolling.
not even close. colby is an idiot but ye still makes bisping look like he belongs in bellator

Back