Colby Covington takes another shot at Michael Bisping and Britain

Bantering with Brits is a great time, but things can turn nasty pretty damn quickly. Particularly when everyone’s drunk. American joviality and British dryness are pretty quickly replaced by glittering-eyed anger. Astonishingly enough, I’ve seen this happen in three countries: Thailand (Phuket), Argentina (Buenos Aires), and the US (Boston). Cousins gonna cousin, I guess.

He was gifted a hometown decision and he got blown out of the water by a WW
The fight against Hendo was close one but in the record stands on as a victory for Bisping. Say what you want, he beat Hendo.

In other words...

As a champ, (a legit one): Bisping did one title defense
As a interin champ: Colby did zero... in fact he run away from a fight with Tyrone.

That's the point of this whole thing, you know... Bisping and Colby. So, stay on the topic smartass.

Colby(and the PPV buyrate for his title fight) is great evidence the UFC pay far too much attention to places like Sherdog. People here like to talk up their knowledge oft he sport over casual fans but the reality is theres a sizeble part of this place that loves nothing more than cheap nationalism and soap opera.

The fight against Hendo was close one but in the record stands on as a victory for Bisping. Say what you want, he beat Hendo.

In other words...

As a interin champ: Colby did zero... in fact he run away from a fight with Tyrone.

That's the point of this whole thing, you know... Bisping and Colby. So, stay on the topic smartass.
Colby is still elite and building his career.

Bisping is done and his title reign is cemented as a farce. And I say this as someone who’s a fan of bisping even after he ducked Romero

Bisping already made him look stupid and will keep doing it everytime he tries to trash talk with him. Unless you are really good at trash talk don't try to do it with Bisping.

That is one of the best IG posts I have ever seen! #conorbless

Colby is still elite and building his career.

Bisping is done and his title reign is cemented as a farce. And I say this as someone who’s a fan of bisping even after he ducked Romero
Lol...

He at least got a title reign man...

Saying that he ducked Romero is just way stupid, just because Dana put Hendo in front of him and because he took a juicy fight against GSP, he's a duck ???, gimme a break.
And fought the who is who in the entire history of the MW division. He hold the legit MW belt. He got legit victories over really solid competition.

Call me when Little Colby got some of this want you...

lmao bisping would embarrass/piece colby up all night.

he's bigger, has really good TDD, great cardio, waaaaay better boxing, and theres absolutely no KO threat from colby.
People are so delusional thinking Colby has a chance

In other words...

we all know and saw how bisping was acting (especially after being given a hometown decision), very poetic that his career ended at the hands of two blown up WW’s when bisping clearly assumed they were weak. He ducked:

Romero
Whittaker
Jacare
Weidman

He picked a fight with Colby that’s what happens.

First current champ to make it to the Oval Office that’s nuts.
I missed something, who’s belt is that? Colby’s not WW champ?

He picked a fight with Colby that’s what happens.

First current champ to make it to the Oval Office that’s nuts.
This makes me wonder if the UFC is being ran by complete idiots. Woodley/Covington would have done over 500k. Woodley/Till, meh.

Back