Media Colby Covington shooting hoops having fun amid “broken jaw”

Colby has grappling match incoming up in March. I think he avoided MMA fight for a while to heal the jaw. (It's a minor fracture).

his jaw was never broken he was whining about a bruise between rounds smh Usman the pride of nigeria broke this mans SOUL

Good for him. Jumper sucks though.

his jaw was never broken he was whining about a bruise between rounds smh Usman the pride of nigeria broke this mans SOUL
He had a minor midline mandible fracture. Not a huge separated break, but it was broken. It was confirmed by the ufc. He was suspended for 6 months because of it by the ac. No contact, but I guess grappling is allowed. In grappling getting hit in the jaw by a knee or shoulder or elbow is common, so kinda a stupid idea by him imo. His jumper sucks btw lol

I can't believe ufc contracts don't prohibit stuff like that

I wonder if he will come back with the same act as before, or if he will come back as old school Colby. I guess it depends on who he fights. Still, I'm interested in seeing him fight Woodley or maybe even Diaz just for the lols. That would be a huge fight as well if he wants the money.

I'm hella solid on the court, cuzzy

Been playing religiously since I was 10

This my lane

I would destroy Colby
Double yellows and almost 30k posts on sherdog. Stop trying to front cause you can ball on 2k19

Double yellows and almost 30k posts on sherdog. Stop trying to front cause you can ball on 2k19

Lets not forget he welched on a bet... Dude was to leave Sherdog but pussed out.

I just wish he would drop the ridiculous persona and come back humble, quiet, and fuck everyone up. I really want to root for him. He's awesome in the cage.
But his shtick sucks whale dicks.

His ankles would get broken just like his jaw in a 1 on 1 with me, he don’t want it

Jon-Jones-basketball-dunk-GIF.gif

Back