Colby Covington says he's rooting for ''Soy Boy'' Woodley over Till

NandoMoura

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
DaIDEVwWkAAM0Rh.jpg

“It’s gonna be the doughboy [Till] versus the soy boy [Woodley] at UFC 228”.

''I’m actually rooting for Woodley. I want him to win, because I don’t want him to fuck up everything I built. I built this fight with him for over a year and a half. I’ve been begging to fight him, dude, he’s ducking me every shot he can. So I’m begging for Woodley not to fuck this up, but I just don’t know. I don’t know what’s left in the tank. Man, he’s older… man, he’s 36. He’s been in Hollywood. He’s on his little soy boy diet. He’s doing his little B-list movies that are going straight to DVD that no one cares about.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/exc...ngton-will-be-rooting-for-woodley-at-ufc-229/

man, i cant wait till piece of shits 15minutes are up.

Just ducked Woodley and got stripped of his dinky fake belt.

<LikeReally5>

He is just picking his next victim , thats why he is rooting for Tyquill Soyboy

Last edited:
the worst thing about colby for me, is he either really is a gigantic piece of shit irl, or he is choosing to play the character of a gigantic piece of shit. neither is commendable.

Of course he is....It's the perfect storyline for a MAGA Wanna be guy and his MAGA fanbase.
1*ouiTSZ1uB-FG7iTUvudPgQ.jpeg

RTS1DJ82_svu7v2

319000_189486-ph.ufc_.0817-10-KB.jpg

A White MAGA guy vs a Black SJW guy.......................This is exactly what he wants, it will sell a shitload of PPVs because UFC #1 fan Demographic are Young White American Males.

soy boy? I don't get it. Like he's gone Hollywood? Why not make fun of things that actually exist. Woodley does complain a lot, has been inactive recently, has had a couple boring fights etc. but Soy-Boy? That's D minus material at best.

Just ducked Woodley and got stripped of his dinky fake belt.

<LikeReally5>

He didn't duck anyone. Name one other situation where an interim belt winner was forced to unify the belts 3 months after winning it?

Pro-tip, you can't. The soonest turn around is 5 months.

He is saying Woodley has been ducking him for ages, because he has been asking for the fight, winning fights but not facing Tyron. At the same time, Kamaru usman has been winning fights consistently, calling out Colby consistently, and not getting the fight.

Hypocrisy much?

DaIDEVwWkAAM0Rh.jpg

“It’s gonna be the doughboy [Till] versus the soy boy [Woodley] at UFC 228”.

''I’m actually rooting for Woodley. I want him to win, because I don’t want him to fuck up everything I built. I built this fight with him for over a year and a half. I’ve been begging to fight him, dude, he’s ducking me every shot he can. So I’m begging for Woodley not to fuck this up, but I just don’t know. I don’t know what’s left in the tank. Man, he’s older… man, he’s 36. He’s been in Hollywood. He’s on his little soy boy diet. He’s doing his little B-list movies that are going straight to DVD that no one cares about.”

https://www.bjpenn.com/mma-news/exc...ngton-will-be-rooting-for-woodley-at-ufc-229/

This is a tough one for me too. I want to see Tyrone be the one to murder Covington, but I naturally want Till to win. Hopefully it's a draw (lets be honest it probably will be) and Covington gets to die next.

Covington has literally taken on the personality of a Sherdogger and is fighting in the UFC and Sherdoggers can't stand him. Ironic.

Back