Media Colby Covington Says Dana White Blocked him From Sitting With Donald Trump at UFC 244

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 545701

Timestamped

- says trump only came out because he thought Colby was fighting
- Usman's training partners have told him that Marty is on EPO and he's been taking steroids his whole career
- Tyron Woodley should retire, he's an after thought in the division and no where near a title shot
- says UFC couldn't care less about their fighters, and that they're all just numbers that'll be replaced

EA938iXWkAEuj9W.jpg

Translation: Uncle Dana wouldn't buy my seats for me

2iwKf2N (1).png

Timestamped

The boy is proud of this fake belt.

Imagine being happy to show the president a false belt, he didn't even defeat Tyron.

I kinda feel bad for Colby tbh, he did what he had to do not to get cut after his fight with Maia. Now he has no other option but to keep playing this dumb character.
People don't realize how hard is to be a fighter at the very beginning, imagine having to go back to that shit. You have to sell your own damn tickets to even get paid. I don't blame him for doing what he does to stay in the UFC.
Also the UFC is cheap as fuck, Colby is very boring but at least he is elite and can beat top level fighters. There are a lot of other boring fighters that can't even make it to the top 10 and aren't being threatened to get cut.
War Colby!

Trump, Dana, and Covington.

Hard to believe anything any of them say. They're in good company.

I'm thinking Trump said "fuck that asshole, I'm sitting here watching the fights with my 2 sons".

Cool, more bullshit from this bozo. Like is any of that even remotely believable? The President only came because he thought Colby Covington was fighting? K.

Imagine Colby loses vs Usman and the UFC cut him right after, that would be fucking hilarious.

Another “poor Colby”thread ....
9376DDF3-A1F5-4708-9FD7-9A189EE63246.gif
Someone save this shit.
A044F021-0382-4D03-9AEF-F185FA975D51.gif 3481814D-9669-4A8F-B6B2-C09E82330075.gif 39E169DD-48F3-49C6-93C9-441CC189062A.gif

Imagine Colby loses vs Usman and the UFC cut him right after, that would be fucking hilarious.

Imagine Colby winning, then slaps Dana when he puts the belt on him...like he promised lol

Wonder if he'll get cut then ?

211tqhs.jpg_original.gif

I am Jack's complete inability to give a fuck.

But for the likes
#pRaY4CoLbY
<mma1>

Please mma gods let this fool lose

Dana have no mercy, and cut this bum

I wouldn't wish this on any fighter, but this guy has no class and is always talking garbage

Back