Colby Covington roasts Conor hard, speaks truth

UFC isn't a sport. Also who the fuck doesn't want to see Colby vs Usman again. That fight was lit. Are the Usman fans shook at the possibility of fighting Colby again?
The only fighters that will have me shook for Usman are Leon Edwards and Stephen Thompson. I have very little doubt that Usman blasts Covington in a rematch.

It sends are bad precedent when a guy can duck other top contenders in his division and be rewarded with a title shot.

Colby isn't a good talker, and if he was he might sell his schtick a little bit better but it isn't his act or his politics that screw it up for him - It's that he's not a good talker in general and some guys are like Conor, Colby is not.

The only fighters that will have me shook for Usman are Leon Edwards and Stephen Thompson. I have very little doubt that Usman blasts Covington in a rematch.

It sends are bad precedent when a guy can duck other top contenders in his division and be rewarded with a title shot.
It wasn't that long ago Leon was refusing fights and got dropped out of the rankings because of it. That precedent you're talking about was set a long time ago. The conclusion is UFC does whatever the fuck they want.

It wasn't that long ago Leon was refusing fights and got dropped out of the rankings because of it. That precedent you're talking about was set a long time ago. The conclusion is UFC does whatever the fuck they want.
Lol. What's sad is that both of you are spot on correct. The UFC can be so stupid sometimes

Dude got his jaw broke then pulled a Ronda one fight removed lol sitting on the sidelines whining waiting on a title shot while usman is building a hall of fame legacy. Colby makes less money than Angela hill lol and he’s calling Conor, two time belt winner, the laughingstock of the MMA community. Guy tries sooo hard and it’s just hurting his career. He’s a good fighter and could be making good money and have peer respect and making a legacy for himself but this is the road he chose. He’s in too deep to change his shtick and based on his behavior any time he gets confronted in public not on his terms he seens deeply uncomfortable. If he wasn’t such a tool I might feel some empathy toward him. Waste of talent. His gimmick will totally hinder his career and he will look back at it with major regret.

He wish to get lots of trash talk with conor so eventually Dana will want to book their fight and he would finally get the ppv money. The problem is that Conor is very unlikely to fight him because he isn't a champion and most importantly love colby or not he is gonna murder Conor easily in the octagon.

Two guys who got to where they are with their mouth, and can't beat contenders. Colby at least is willing to fight pretty much anyone. Conor just so totally not planned dodged every contender in multiple divisions.

Actually agree with Colby here. Conors career has really become a joke and Conor talking about fighting the top guys at 170 is ridiculous.
Colby is 100% right, but I still 100% would enjoy seeing Conor steal his title shot.

Both of them are terrible. Connor is an aging prom queen who's lost her looks. Colby is her fluffer.

What does this mean? Where is it from? I don’t get it? Help a brother out please sherbro.
I don't know when this came to Sherdog because I wasn't a lurker or member yet but I remember on the UG a few years ago there was a poster named James Rustler. The picture basically means your jimmies are rustled and there is no need to be upset.

Last edited:
I don't know when this came to Sherdog because I wasn't a lurker or member yet but I remember on the UG a few years ago there was a poster named James Rustler. The picture basically means your jimmies are rustled and there is no need to be upset.
Thanks mate, appreciate that. Don’t like being old and not down with the kids.
<JackieThumbsUp>

View attachment 852672

Actually agree with Colby here. Conors career has really become a joke and Conor talking about fighting the top guys at 170 is ridiculous.

I wish these two would have a go at it. Let the best shit-talker win.

Colby's shit-talk is straight-laced while Conor invokes weird spiritual associations in his. Would be an interesting clash.

Fact: Conor has a way more successful career than Colby. Both in achievement and payout.

Back