Media Colby Covington on Dustin Poirier's wife: "Jezebel of a wife"

colby still on that pay for play though so he probably shouldnt talk

Gotta love how Colby insults Masvidal and Dustin and then goes "these guys need to be professional and business like" 5 seconds later.
I still think all these guys are friends and Coldy and Jorge are trying to set up the big money title fight if Colby beats Usman.

Colby Khabib's Dustin.
Lol Colby can't Khabib Khabib anyone. His top control is garbage and his bjj is average. Good takedowns with nothing else to back them up.

Hes a better kickboxing than he is a grappler

I will never be able to get triggered by something Colby says after he got boomerang'd by Werdum on camera haha that shit always comes to mind whenever Colby says anything lol

she's hot and she's loyal. That probably irks the fuck out of guys like Conor and Colby.
<{jackyeah}>

All i can say is, in this day in age, it’s good to stay loyal

Colby wishes he could obtain someone like Jolie, Colby is a famous athlete and still can't get any pussy that's not paid for.

Remember: Colby was a quiet, awkward douchebag just a couple years ago. Highlight of that one UFC embedded was Masvidal and the crew clowning Colby in front of women.
Tales from the Grind is great series to see fighters true personalities compared to the characters they play for notoriety and attention. I don't blame them from going the pro wrestling route since people love drama, I bet Colby and Jorge are still friends and once everything is all said and done will basically say it was all a work.

sid-phillips-personnage-toy-story-08-1556632257.jpg

More like Nate Diaz imo.
This is exactly how I picture a younger Colby to be.

Back