Media Colby Covington on Dustin Poirier's wife: "Jezebel of a wife"

Agree to disagree. I think she is. I think they both transformed themselves to be in fit shape and she looks good to me.
Ochgy1B.gif

I wonder what Colby would do if Dustin ran up on him on the street. Would he turn into a little fucking bitch like he did with Werdum?

Colby “one fight win streak” Covington talking down on Dustin “multi-millionaire” Poirier the more Dustin makes/achieves? Color me shocked.

so many marks itt. colby is stirring up drama, keeping his name is the news, dutifully playing his role as a heel. that is why you’re talking about him, and that’s why he is a main event fighter. all this “he just pays girls for sex” is just cringe cope. he’s a good looking guy. your girlfriends would fuck him for free.
<bball2>

Lmao… I cannot find words to say this without disrespecting DP but here I go….most of you pencil necks wouldn’t give Jollie a good orgasm but you would certainly fuck her if given the chance. Stop acting like she’s disgusting, she’s a milf and of course I’d go balls deep…..so would you.

He should just shut the fuck up about his wife. It's not funny I don't understand why she keeps being brought up.
She's being brought up because she's now got more attention on her. That's what happens.

I wonder what Colby would do if Dustin ran up on him on the street. Would he turn into a little fucking bitch like he did with Werdum?
Werdum is a HW he should be more professional dealing with people who fight at WW and LW (Tony). That was nothing more than bullying by Werdum.

Werdum is a HW he should be more professional dealing with people who fight at WW and LW (Tony). That was nothing more than bullying by Werdum.
Oh I see, I thought Colby was a tough guy, thanks for the correction.

Reactions: lsa
It sounds like Colby is in need of having that jaw broken again.

It's sad seeing Colby trying anything and everything to attract attention and be a draw. When is he gonna realize that no one really cares?
Probably when he stops getting interviews and threads on various sites about things he tweets etc. .... Wait...... Why does this thread exist if nobody cares?

Oh so when someone is talking all kinds of tough guy shit and is confronted, that's bullying? I think that's more of just Colby being a giant fucking pussy.
I think you just hate Colby.

He's obviously has got the hots for her.
I'm just waiting for people to figure out why Conor chose to go that route of mental warfare.

Hint, it's not just out of lack of wit.

Back