Media Colby Covington on Dustin Poirier's wife: "Jezebel of a wife"

I don't think I've ever listened to a complete interview of this joker he dogs Usman for who's he beaten and most of the guys Colby's won against are one foot out the cage fighters. Every opportunity given him to fight a current in the mix fighter we get a soft soap excuse of why they not worthy...

Hating on Dustin because he getting all the lights on him and poor Colby left to Twitter & Instagram to be heard and seen.

Good old fake drama with Colby trying to be edgy by bringing up a fighter's wife.

I don't think you know what a journeyman is lol

While it’s OK to call an experienced person a “journeyman,” beware: The word can imply “undistinguished,” or worse. The Oxford English Dictionary, which traces the first use of “journeyman” to 1463, notes that one definition, “one who is not a ‘master’ of his trade or business,” is “chiefly depreciatory.”

Colby doesn’t know how to respond to a woman that doesn’t require cash for sex and / or appearances

I say this as a well documented, straight as a fucking board heterosexual. But Dustin is at least a good looking guy. Colby looks like a walking ass. He has to pay women to be with him.
<Dany07>

It's a 40 minute interview where he talks about everything, mention's D's wife once in a passing and that's what you all decide to focus on?

Is it really Colby who's jonesing for Missis P?

The wifey wanted to be in the game. She's in the game now. Cope.

so many marks itt. colby is stirring up drama, keeping his name is the news, dutifully playing his role as a heel. that is why you’re talking about him, and that’s why he is a main event fighter. all this “he just pays girls for sex” is just cringe cope. he’s a good looking guy. your girlfriends would fuck him for free.
Maybe we are seeing different kinds of women, but the ones I know are turned off by insecure try-hards.

Me thinks you hang around very young girls, which makes me think and hope you are as young as well.

sid-phillips-personnage-toy-story-08-1556632257.jpg

More like Nate Diaz imo.

Hairline is thick solid tight.

Remember: Colby was a quiet, awkward douchebag just a couple years ago. Highlight of that one UFC embedded was Masvidal and the crew clowning Colby in front of women.

From what I saw it looked like two chads(him and Masvidal) swapping broads to bang on the regular. He's definitely a jock who stuffed shertards inside of lockers in HS and college.

Well if anyone was going to pick up that ball and carry it - It's Colby.

I'm not surprised (or something).gif

Back