Media Colby Covington on Dustin Poirier's wife: "Jezebel of a wife"

Requirements to get is is top 50% Average scores of students is just under top 75%. Getting into Loyola with a 1050(which is 50%) is not likely unless you had a stupidly high GPA in high-school or a good ACT. You must have just found the first article you saw on Google and picked out the lowest number from a broad statistic lol.

Also, its clear you never even took the sat since you think 1050 is Bottom 20% lol. Maybe you should try going back to school. Try a local community College. Their standards are probably low enough for ya.

Much love
Acceptance rate 75% (Only 1 out of 4 don't get in. Great odds!) Average sat is 1050 to 1250 (they actually let people in with a 1050, lucky for you). 1250 are the smartest people there lol.. geniuses!

You should have went to Devry instead for that job. But hindsight is a bitch isn't it?

Last edited:
Acceptance rate 75% (so hard to get into!) Average sat is 1050 to 1250 (they actually let people in with a 1050, lucky for you).

You should have went to Devry instead for that job. But thanks.
Lol you absolutely did click on the first link you saw! Talking straight out of your ass mate.

Bet you dropped out of high-school lol

Lol you absolutely did click on the first link you saw! Talking straight out of your ass mate
Lol you absolutely did click on the first link you saw! Talking straight out of your ass mate.

Bet you dropped out of high-school lol
USNEWS.COM.
Pretty reputable.

Also those are averages. "One quarter score below this range."
So one quarter score below 1050... Yikes... Regretting not going to Devry yet?

USNEWS.COM.
Pretty reputable.
US News ranks Loyola in the upper 50% of universities with better undergraduate teaching than many top 100 schools lol. Just stop bro, you're embarrassing yourself.

Damn even D1 is going the Conor/colby route.. Didn't expect that.

She supported Dustin and even dropped out of college to drive him to his fights.

You're better than that D1

He really isn't. He's perfectly in character

I didn't say anything about her I asked what type of woman would date such a guy. I'm assuming by your responses, not a good wholesome woman

Why Colby going on about Dustin and his wife when Usman is his next fight and gonna break his jaw again. I’m not a fan of Usman but he is KOing that’s douchebag easily this time around.
Subconsciously he knows he's going to lose to Usman for the SECOND time at 170, so he's setting up the fight with Dustin when he drops down to 155...

<TheDonald>

you saying this like she's not good looking.

Loyalty is good, but she looks good and she's loyal lol

I agree with the post that said most guys here would wood even if they don't think she's the hottest. She's still hot.

She's decent looking, nothing to get worked up over.

Colby's nicknames are hilarious.

I'm glad this rematch is happening. Colby gave Usman a good fight. If Usman wins again though, Colby has to shut up.

so many marks itt. colby is stirring up drama, keeping his name is the news, dutifully playing his role as a heel. that is why you’re talking about him, and that’s why he is a main event fighter. all this “he just pays girls for sex” is just cringe cope. he’s a good looking guy. your girlfriends would fuck him for free.

are you colby`s boyfriend?

she's hot and she's loyal. That probably irks the fuck out of guys like Conor and Colby.

Fantastic rack, and body in general.

Also Colby is pretty funny now. At first it just seemed desperate and corny but he's honed it and he's so relentless with it and it's so childish... it's pretty good

Back