Colby Covington nerdbashes "Soy Boy" Woodley and "DoughBoy" Til in instagram video

Not sure what you’re trying to say. But why should he care if Colby, or any man, women, or other wears makeup?

Shouldn't really effect anyones day to day life but unless you're on stage or in movies and its part of your gimmick/ job men really shouldn't wear makeup imo.

But what ever, if thats what they want to do feel free.

PS. Totally random but for some reason we had a picture book about Boy George and the Culture Club when I was a kid, lol.

Very hillarious video . The King of Chaos predicts Tyquill to wins the #1 contender fight (The winner fights for the real belt which is Colby's belt) via a boring decision .

that was truly hilarious, im in awe of his charisma and fluid dialogue style. he's right up there with the best

I wonder if they also will post videos about how Colby did not get to fuck them.
It seems to be a thing with Colby.
I actually felt bad for Colby when they did that. They're paid to have sex yet they felt it was too demeaning to lie about banging him.

Very hillarious video . The King of Chaos predicts Tyquill to wins the #1 contender fight (The winner fights for the real belt which is Colby's belt) via a boring decision .

God

Cringe level off the charts.

I even like the guy but damn he’s cringey

Long live king of cringe

giphy.gif

And who is Colby fighting again?

Oh yea relevancy...

God

Cringe level off the charts.

I even like the guy but damn he’s cringey

Long live king of cringe
after a certain point, you kinda enjoy the cringiness. I went through a similar thing with Ferguson and Rothwell- initially repulsed by the awkwardness but eventually came to appreciate it. The sad part is there are actually Sherdoggers who think Colby is COOL.

The sad part is there are actually Sherdoggers who think Colby is COOL.

Well he is a MMA Cage fighter which is pretty cool in and of itself (as a fight fan) but I'm not much on his personality or style. He does impose his game well on opponents who can't seem to pace his pressure.

Anyhow just another reason for folks to banter which is what they want.

Doesn't Colby Covington wear makeup? I would rather be a soy boy than an easy breezy CoverGirl.

Off topic was I the only 1 who thought Manny Gamburyan's name was manvil?
Hate to burst your "I'm a funny retarded bitch" bubble but 90% of the fucking roster has worn makeup!
Maybe you don't know how TV works you fucking dolt

These "Colby said _______" threads are like a fooking virus. Be glad when his 15 min are over.

There’s nothing wrong with him wearing makeup if he wants to.
He doesn’t. He just has deliciously thick, dark, long lashes and a lovely marble lustre. Paleboi virgins with lashes as short as their dicks are just expressing their bitter envy online like the soybois they are.

He doesn’t. He just has deliciously thick, dark, long lashes and a lovely marble lustre. Paleboi virgins with lashes as short as their dicks are just expressing their bitter envy online like the soybois they are.
Love it, lol

He's really awkward and I think it hurts his promotional success. Needs to get better at being in front of the camera.

I'm sure you can teach him a thing or two about not being awkward socially.

If you really think this guy got some ass from them I'm sorry your just a dumbass this kid has zero game
He's a successful, halfway good looking, good physique (no homo), confident, high profile millionaire MMA star. Whether you personally like him or not, if you really think he has zero game then you're extremely out of touch with what women find attractive.

Back