Colby Covington message to Tyrone Woodley (+ shitting on Bisping meantime)

Nightmaree

Questionmark
@Silver
Reaction score

"Usually I don't have to say much to trigger these soy boy snowflakes, but I am just talking to you Tyrone @TWooodley. Congrats on securing your number 1 contender spot by beating the biggest hype train since that other cross eyed goof that wondered across the pond from the UK. You believe you're a rapper, the welterweight goat, a entertainment reporter and an actor, but all of that will be sacrificed when I crush you in The Garden in front of the world. #AndStill#GreatAmericanWinningMachine #MAGA#Trump2020 #PeoplesChamp#AmericasChamp"

I like Colby to an extent but how he can wave that fake belt around is madness.

By 'crushing' does he mean that Tyron will be crushed under the pressure of Colby's hugs and affection?

Who gives a shit? Colby should never gotten an interim in the first place, had a chance at fighting Woodley and blew it.

I think he should fight Usman for the #1 contender spot.

"Usually I don't have to say much to trigger these soy boy snowflakes, but I am just talking to you Tyrone @TWooodley. Congrats on securing your number 1 contender spot by beating the biggest hype train since that other cross eyed goof that wondered across the pond from the UK. You believe you're a rapper, the welterweight goat, a entertainment reporter and an actor, but all of that will be sacrificed when I crush you in The Garden in front of the world. #AndStill#GreatAmericanWinningMachine #MAGA#Trump2020 #PeoplesChamp#AmericasChamp"

Fake belt, fake watch, ugly ass suit, cheap glasses, and corny ass lines
Lol sit down, Colby
<36>

People seem to forget how high RDA was rated going in to that fight.

blah blah blah

your gimmick sucks

The hate he gets is amazing. Definitely doing everything right. May have a cult following in two years if he backs up and stays top 5

He's like a dreadful Chael Sonnen, it's quite hilarious because his stuff is so scripted yet terrible and when he's put on the spot he simply can't think on the fly and goes all quiet haha.

He's like a dreadful Chael Sonnen, it's quite hilarious because his stuff is so scripted yet terrible and when he's put on the spot he simply can't think on the fly and goes all quiet haha.

I mean, Chael said some funny stuff from time to time though. Colby is just trying way too hard with his act.

The hate he gets is amazing. Definitely doing everything right. May have a cult following in two years if he backs up and stays top 5

It's not hate. It's annoyance.

If anything, it's X-Pac heat.

If he doesn't beat or at the very least push Woodley to the edge in their fight, people are going to lose interest really fast.

I mean, Chael said some funny stuff from them to time though. Colby is just trying way too hard with his act.

Chael is also somewhat clever and can think on his feet.

When Colby got challenged by Bisping while trying to recite his canned one-liners, he turned into a stuttering mess.

It's not hate. It's annoyance.

If anything, it's X-Pac heat.

If he doesn't beat or at the very least push Woodley to the edge in their fight, people are going to lose interest really fast.
That mostly foesnt happen in MMA. He only has to stay in the title mix to stay relevant. Fighters have reached more with less

I don't like him. Not even a tiny amount. Even his face kinda winds me up.

But the "He's like Chael without the charm or wit" train needs to stfu.

What Chael also nev er had was a belt.... Now, interim tho it was.. It was a belt ... and he won it fare and square.

He doesn't stand a snowball's chance in hell against TWood. But his hat is in the ring because he's beaten decent enough guys to this point.

He annoys the F out of me ... Seeing him lose will be rewarding . which means he's sold me too I guess

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back