COLBY COVINGTON is a really solid prospect.

Right with Gunni it's kind of a lose lose Usman makes more sense. Someone said Larkin and I just brought Gunnar up because I think he would calmly handle Covington. And I want Larkin to fight another striker being admittedly biased or at least not Covington.
Larkin's not getting Colby, thank god, if he's still signed to the UFC at the end of freeagency he'll get a building fight. You don't waste the highlights he put on Magny imho

Larkin's not getting Colby, thank god, if he's still signed to the UFC at the end of freeagency he'll get a building fight. You don't waste the highlights he put on Magny imho
We are on the same page man

He's VERY wrestly. Like, the most wrestly prospect out there right now. But he's really good, I like him although he's hardly exciting or a must-see.

I like the suggestion of an Usman fight, too.

Right with Gunni it's kind of a lose lose Usman makes more sense. Someone said Larkin and I just brought Gunnar up because I think he would calmly handle Covington. And I want Larkin to fight another striker being admittedly biased or at least not Covington.
I see your point. I mentioned Larkin just because he was top 10er who didn't have a fight in a while and was not booked. Its pretty funny how some people shoot str8 to the top in ufc and some marinate like Holloway until either they make it undeniable or break <- in most cases.

Back