Colby Covington destroyed Jon Jones in college because ‘Bones’ didn't have picograms to save him

Colby is a lot more than 30 pounds lighter than Jon. Probably closer to 40-50.
yes and he still out wrestled jones thats funny because size really matters in the sport compared to bjj striking colbys a phenom pro b baddest white dude alive not named gsp

yes and he still out wrestled jones thats funny because size really matters in the sport compared to bjj striking colbys a phenom pro b baddest white dude alive not named gsp
Hi I'm autistic too. Wanna be friends?

Didnt Colby day Jones doped in college?
He said Jon Jones yelled at him backed him into a corner, told him to do the dishes, now this story lol. He said jon jones attempted to move Jon weight classes in wrestling by using steroids, now this story. He’s obviously Brennan making stuff up all along.
lmfao

if they're admitting jones is on tbol and letting him fight.. you really think its just a small amount?

i've got a bridge to sell you if you're interested!
Tbol only takes a small ammount if you’re using it for recovery, it’s not like a pro fighter would be trying to get huge.

Colby is a proud racist, and people take his side in an obvious made up story because they are still mad that Jon beat up their favorite fighters or became the GOAT over their favorite fighter. Stranggggge lmao.

Lol, okay.

How much experience do you have selling and cutting cocaine? I've never even heard of "pure caffeine" powder before.
Just because you never heard of nothing doesn’t mean you shouldnt take the time to research it and you easily could have found out.
But i will spoon feed you
upload_2019-5-28_18-56-14.jpeg
upload_2019-5-28_18-56-48.jpeg

there would be ZERO reason to use creatine ever, ive never heard of it and it would make a terrible cut

Attachments

• upload_2019-5-28_18-57-12.jpeg
    upload_2019-5-28_18-57-12.jpeg
    58 KB · Views: 1
Just because you never heard of nothing doesn’t mean you shouldnt take the time to research it and you easily could have found out.
But i will spoon feed you
View attachment 589829
View attachment 589831

there would be ZERO reason to use creatine ever, ive never heard of it and it would make a terrible cut
Lol, I never said I didn't believe in its existence but thanks for being a condescending dick anyway bro.

I don't really give a shit if you've heard of it or not, I know for a fact it's commonly used as a cutting agent and have seen it done in my time in that particular industry.

Inositol (vitamin B powder) and baby laxatives where also quite common and while this pure caffeine powder may be a good cut from a consistency and looks perspective it sounds like a potential heart attack waiting to happen when combined with cocaine.

Still better than fentanyl though, lol.

Lol, I never said I didn't believe in its existence but thanks for being a condescending dick anyway bro.

I don't really give a shit if you've heard of it or not, I know for a fact it's commonly used as a cutting agent and have seen it done in my time in that particular industry.

Inositol (vitamin B powder) and baby laxatives where also quite common and while this pure caffeine powder may be a good cut from a consistency and looks perspective it sounds like a potential heart attack waiting to happen when combined with cocaine.

Still better than fentanyl though, lol.
Na the amount of caffeine you need to ingest while doing cocaine to be lethal is ridiculously high to the point you would never cut that much in you would just be snorting caffeine at that point.

Theres studys showing caffeine and cocaine mixed together makes the drug more addicting and withdrawals worse hence why its used.
Alcohol and coke mixed together is far more dangerous and yet most people looking to do coke are drinking.

Someone of jones worth isn’t snorting creatine cut coke that shit sounds bunk, and the fact people would think theres enough “turanibol laced creatine” to have jones failing test momths later is comical.

Turanibol in itself is too expensive and not even is powder form to be found in creatine.

Also creatine has a low melting point which will easily fail a purity test where as caffeine has a similar melting point to pure perico

Last edited:
Na the amount of caffeine you need to ingest while doing cocaine to be lethal is ridiculously high to the point you would never cut that much in you would just be snorting caffeine at that point.

Theres studys showing caffeine and cocaine mixed together makes the drug more addicting and withdrawals worse hence why its used.
Alcohol and coke mixed together is far more dangerous and yet most people looking to do coke are drinking.

Someone of jones worth isn’t snorting creatine cut coke that shit sounds bunk, and the fact people would think theres enough “turanibol laced creatine” to have jones failing test momths later is comical.

Turanibol in itself is too expensive and not even is powder form to be found in creatine.
Fair enough, has this stuff been around long or is it a fairly new product?

Depends on how good his connections are really. I personally hate a creatine cut (Inositol is my favorite) but I know a lot of guys do it.

My whole point though is it could be a possible explanation for the useless ( from a performance enhancing standpoint) trace amounts he's been popping for. ( though admittedly unlikely)

Price isn't always a determine factor in a cutting agent though if it helps people crave it more. The Fentanyl epidemic is proof of that since an ounce of Fentanyl is worth almost 3 times an ounce of coke.

Though powder cocaine isn't really being cut with it much, it's more of a thing in the cheaper drugs like crack and heroin driving home the point even more.

If a powder cocaine user here's someone's stuff killed someone they will avoid that person where as crack heads and Heroin addicts look at it as a selling point and can't wait to try some themselves, which, IMO, is pretty fucked up, lol.

Everyone assumes jon jones was 240 on steroids at Iowa Central... he wrestled at like 190 lbs, very plausible that colby dumped him on his skinny ass head.

Fair enough, has this stuff been around long or is it a fairly new product?

Depends on how good his connections are really. I personally hate a creatine cut (Inositol is my favorite) but I know a lot of guys do it.

My whole point though is it could be a possible explanation for the useless ( from a performance enhancing standpoint) trace amounts he's been popping for. ( though admittedly unlikely)

Price isn't always a determine factor in a cutting agent though if it helps people crave it more. The Fentanyl epidemic is proof of that since an ounce of Fentanyl is worth almost 3 times an ounce of coke.

Though powder cocaine isn't really being cut with it much, it's more of a thing in the cheaper drugs like crack and heroin driving home the point even more.

If a powder cocaine user here's someone's stuff killed someone they will avoid that person where as crack heads and Heroin addicts look at it as a selling point and can't wait to try some themselves, which, IMO, is pretty fucked up, lol.
Its old school forsure because if you been around coke enough you know how long it take to melt it on a spoon, shitty coke turns to liquid quick and a shitty cut with just evaporate with a light flame “creatine falling under that category”
Powdered caffeine has a similar melting point as pure hanah, as does detergent.
Ive always gotten powdered caffeine from smoke shops they always carry it.

I dont doubt people use creatine as a cut i just think thats something you would sell to a college kid, not exactly coke that a world champion is buying, im sure jones has no prob spending 40 more per g to get the real deal.

Anyway if it was cut with creatine in what world would a pill based anabolic be a in powder based supplement?
And i doubt a whole tub of creatine is tainted with a pill based anabolic to the point where it would cause a failed drug test from snorting coke.

It sounds much more believable to say the creatine he was taking was tainted with turanibol.
the problem with that is you would have to provide the creatine you would have been taking, and creatine is never tainted with pill based anabolics, so people make up him snorting coke cut with creatine laced turanibol (lmao) so there no chance of tracing anything back

Everyone assumes jon jones was 240 on steroids at Iowa Central... he wrestled at like 190 lbs, very plausible that colby dumped him on his skinny ass head.
come on man
Colby though??

he s doing Jones laundry and dishes, allowing Jones to have intercourse with his mother, but he can "dump Jones on his head"?

Its old school forsure because if you been around coke enough you know how long it take to melt it on a spoon, shitty coke turns to liquid quick and a shitty cut with just evaporate with a light flame “creatine falling under that category”
Powdered caffeine has a similar melting point as pure hanah, as does detergent.
Ive always gotten powdered caffeine from smoke shops they always carry it.

I dont doubt people use creatine as a cut i just think thats something you would sell to a college kid, not exactly coke that a world champion is buying, im sure jones has no prob spending 40 more per g to get the real deal.

Anyway if it was cut with creatine in what world would a pill based anabolic be a in powder based supplement?
And i doubt a whole tub of creatine is tainted with a pill based anabolic to the point where it would cause a failed drug test from snorting coke.

It sounds much more believable to say the creatine he was taking was tainted with turanibol.
the problem with that is you would have to provide the creatine you would have been taking, and creatine is never tainted with pill based anabolics, so people make up him snorting coke cut with creatine laced turanibol (lmao) so there no chance of tracing anything back
Well the pill is a powder before it becomes a pill so it depends on how clean the lab is kept to avoid cross contamination.

You're right about the creatine cut though, that's the drunks in bars cut cause they won't no the difference anyway.

I'm going to go to the smoke shop tomorrow and see if I can get some of that stuff, you've peaked my curiosity now and I want to give it a try, haha.

Back