Colby Covington destroyed Jon Jones in college because ‘Bones’ didn't have picograms to save him

Doesn't matter if you have the skillset. Curran Jacobs subbed Brandon Ruiz and Erik Hammer in the 2018 Catch tournament. Curran is 190lbs, Erik Hammer and Brandon Ruiz are both over 250lbs and jacked.

agreed but he doesn't have a better skillset than Jones.... give Colby the same amount of picograms and he still wouldn't be able to beat Jones, at MMA, Grappling or Wrestling

He likely doesn't. He took a large dose at one point which is reappearing or, he is actually an innocent man who likes to party and is getting cocaine with a creatine cut that is tainted with TBol resulting in the miniscule amounts in his tests.

I know that sounds pretty crazy but based on my knowledge of cocaine and the fact creatine is often made in the same labs as hard steroids its actually quite plausible and hilarious if true to be honest.
Nobody cuts coke with creatine they use 100 pure caffeine you buy from the smoke shop and its white and matches the consistency allot more than some sandy creatine

Don't think Colby is putting JJ on his head. I DO however think that Colby right now is a better wrestler than Ben Askren is at his current age. I could see Colby fucking Askren up to be perfectly honest.

Weight really doesn't matter when your that much higher level than the guy

Its a known story that Kurt Angle ragdolled Brock Lesnar back in WWE in front of all the boys

And no it wasn't fake
It’s a wwe story and it’s likely not at all what happened. You believe they a legit wrestling match??

Were you as gullible when he tested with weird t/e ratios and for post cycle estrogen blockers he got from "dick pills" as well?
You sure talk a lot like a bridge buying man to any non layman out there.
Tests can be beaten but his character is plain for everyone to see.
The arbitration panel was as “gullible”.

How can you beat usada testing using tbol?

He likely doesn't. He took a large dose at one point which is reappearing or, he is actually an innocent man who likes to party and is getting cocaine with a creatine cut that is tainted with TBol resulting in the miniscule amounts in his tests.

I know that sounds pretty crazy but based on my knowledge of cocaine and the fact creatine is often made in the same labs as hard steroids its actually quite plausible and hilarious if true to be honest.
I hate to break it to you but Jones is a steroid cheat. Excuses won't help, ESPECIALLY this one. That has got to be the worst excuse I ever heard. Where did you pluck this one out.

Acceptance is the first step on the road to recovery for Jones fans.
Steroids is also good for recovery I hear.

Sorry to come down on you like this. I just could not help myself.

You can see how hard the Jones' hatred is. Chad Mendes could say that he was outwrestling Jones at college and everybody would agree without any doubt.

You can see how hard the Jones' hatred is. Chad Mendes could say that he was outwrestling Jones at college and everybody would agree without any doubt.

lmfao

if they're admitting jones is on tbol and letting him fight.. you really think its just a small amount?

i've got a bridge to sell you if you're interested!

You have nothing to sell anyone.

Jones would eat Colby and shit him out the next day.

Were you as gullible when he tested with weird t/e ratios and for post cycle estrogen blockers he got from "dick pills" as well?
You sure talk a lot like a bridge buying man to any non layman out there.
Tests can be beaten but his character is plain for everyone to see.
What are you talking about? That quote had nothing to do with Jones

Nobody cuts coke with creatine they use 100 pure caffeine you buy from the smoke shop and its white and matches the consistency allot more than some sandy creatine
Lol, okay.

How much experience do you have selling and cutting cocaine? I've never even heard of "pure caffeine" powder before.

I hate to break it to you but Jones is a steroid cheat. Excuses won't help, ESPECIALLY this one. That has got to be the worst excuse I ever heard. Where did you pluck this one out.

Acceptance is the first step on the road to recovery for Jones fans.
Steroids is also good for recovery I hear.

Sorry to come down on you like this. I just could not help myself.
I never said I believed it, I said its a plausible theory given the trace amounts he's popping for although, as stated, unlikely.

I never said I believed it, I said its a plausible theory given the trace amounts he's popping for although, as stated, unlikely.
Ok
Just having some fun.

And its funny because its true.

Jon couldnt beat Colby in a wrestling match, so Jon fucked Colby's mom.
man its pretty bad a guy of his size got beaten in wrestling tbh just goes t show how good colby is and how overated jones is but 205 is a piss poor division like 185 was 10 years back

Back