Colby Covington destroyed Jon Jones in college because ‘Bones’ didn't have picograms to save him

I’ve never heard of creatine and protein powder being tainted with coke or meth. I must be missing out on the good shit with my pea protein. <Fedor23>
Either have I and at no point did I say anything of the sort in my post.

Weight really doesn't matter when your that much higher level than the guy

Its a known story that Kurt Angle ragdolled Brock Lesnar back in WWE in front of all the boys

And no it wasn't fake

Either have I and at no point did I say anything of the sort in my post.

Right. And we can agree to disagree. Knowing what I know about commercial scale production of certain products from industrial chemicals to food, I find it HIGHLY unlikely that the same people creating turaninbol, HGH and other steroids are simultaneously making narcotics in the same facility to cause the contaminations you’ve heard about.

Lmao Colby gets taken down by a LW in RDA who isn't even a wrestler but yeah he destroys Jon Jones

Right. And we can agree to disagree. Knowing what I know about commercial scale production of certain products from industrial chemicals to food, I find it HIGHLY unlikely that the same people creating turaninbol, HGH and other steroids are simultaneously making narcotics in the same facility to cause the contaminations you’ve heard about.
Again, I never said they were.

I said creatine (which is a popular cutting agent for cocaine) is made in factories that produce turanibol and other steroids and has been found to be tainted with hard steroids on several occasions.

We seem to be having a miscommunication here my man.

Seems unlikely that a dude standing 6'4" with his family genetics wouldn't have cracked 220 as he aged regardless.

I don't feel as though you have a very valid argument there dude but who knows.
Yes, its not very valid, just my opinion.
I just cannot see other reason for him not fighting at heavyweight than... he was a lanky skinny big guy, he would never have cracked mayby even the 210 pounds bc of metabolism. He found PEDs and a way to get big and Strong.
PEDs + his outstanding talent and fighter IQ made him the best LHW fighter of all time. Even at 205 he looks like he would beat alot HWs.
But he is not taking the HW challenge bc he can not get bigger without proper cycles... just my opinion.

For me he is the GOAT, doesn't fukking matter if PEDs use or not, he can fuck everybodys ass in the Octagon.

Colby being colby. running his mouth. getting his name in the media. it's his game.

Yes, its not very valid, just my opinion.
I just cannot see other reason for him not fighting at heavyweight than... he was a lanky skinny big guy, he would never have cracked mayby even the 210 pounds bc of metabolism. He found PEDs and a way to get big and Strong.
PEDs + his outstanding talent and fighter IQ made him the best LHW fighter of all time. Even at 205 he looks like he would beat alot HWs.
But he is not taking the HW challenge bc he can not get bigger without proper cycles... just my opinion.

For me he is the GOAT, doesn't fukking matter if PEDs use or not, he can fuck everybodys ass in the Octagon.
I find the HW argument a little ridiculous to be honest.

LHW has always been a more skilled tougher division and all HW offers is a Lewis/ Volkov or Francis/ Cain type situation where a clearly inferior fighter manages to exercise there punchers chance.

It's pretty much the general consensus that heavyweight, from a pure skill standpoint, is the worst division in the sport so what would it really prove either way if he went and beat up slower less skilled comp or got KOed by a hail Mary punch from a clearly inferior opponent?

I really don't get it, even if he goes up and wins the belt the narrative will just change to "HW sucks" and "PEDs" so what's the point.

I find the HW argument a little ridiculous to be honest.

LHW has always been a more skilled tougher division and all HW offers is a Lewis/ Volkov or Francis/ Cain type situation where a clearly inferior fighter manages to exercise there punchers chance.

It's pretty much the general consensus that heavyweight, from a pure skill standpoint, is the worst division in the sport so what would it really prove either way if he went and beat up slower less skilled comp or got KOed by a hail Mary punch from a clearly inferior opponent?

I really don't get it, even if he goes up and wins the belt the narrative will just change to "HW sucks" and "PEDs" so what's the point.
Yes, LHW is the more skilled tougher division, so HW is easier and get you more money.... Jones would not be a small HW like DC, he have bigger rich than every HW and is 6' 4... So you believe that he is afraid of getting KOed from a hail Mary punch than that he doesn't feel so big for HW.

Sure for some guys here will it be "HW sucks", but there opinion does'nt matter, HW is th biggest devision, so they are the strongest, the fight at HV are more difficult and more risky. Even if they suck HW is the baddest division.
To the PED thing, he can give credit only to himself for taking them... he can not erase it, it is a fact, he had some cycles and they found the leftovers from his last cycle.

Until another source verifies this, I believe nothing.

Colby might be the stupidest fighter in MMA today.

Yes, LHW is the more skilled tougher division, so HW is easier and get you more money.... Jones would not be a small HW like DC, he have bigger rich than every HW and is 6' 4... So you believe that he is afraid of getting KOed from a hail Mary punch than that he doesn't feel so big for HW.

Sure for some guys here will it be "HW sucks", but there opinion does'nt matter, HW is th biggest devision, so they are the strongest, the fight at HV are more difficult and more risky. Even if they suck HW is the baddest division.
To the PED thing, he can give credit only to himself for taking them... he can not erase it, it is a fact, he had some cycles and they found the leftovers from his last cycle.
I don't know about more difficult but yeah, definitely more risky.

As for the trace amounts of PEDs that keep popping up in his tests see my conversation with the other dude in this thread for a kind of out there but plausible explanation.

Not saying I believe is for sure the case but it is possible and would explain the useless (from a performance enhancing perspective) amounts of turinabol that keep showing up in his system.

When will these boring fucking wrestlers learn nobody gives a fuck what would/did happen in a wrestling match

I’ve never heard of creatine and protein powder being tainted with coke or meth. I must be missing out on the good shit with my pea protein. <Fedor23>

Of course not. But creatine HAS been contaminated with steroids. Easily verifiable with a quick search. The argument is that there has been in the past cases of Creatine being contaminated with Roids... Therefor (Can't believe it has to be spelled out out), cocaine cut with tainted creatine would also become tainted ...

I'm not making the case. But at least debate the right points.

He's saying that if Jones had coke cut with creatine that was tainted with steroids... this would be possible.. which it would... Maybe not likely ... but possible.

Jon's wrestling is so good. I dont need actual credentials to tell me that I truly beleive he had the physical gift and natural skill to be at the very highest level. Olympic world level.
He would school Colby in a wrestling match

Yeah, no. Not one episode of Narcos do they show Escobar cooking up coke next to turanibol... that doesn’t happen my ninja.

Clearly you don’t understand how drug making works. You wouldn’t use the same equipment to manufacture either nor would you waste time switching over/cleaning the lab equipment from one drug to the other. Whomever told you that is full of shit <36>
<JagsKiddingMe>

I don't know about more difficult but yeah, definitely more risky.

As for the trace amounts of PEDs that keep popping up in his tests see my conversation with the other dude in this thread for a kind of out there but plausible explanation.

Not saying I believe is for sure the case but it is possible and would explain the useless (from a performance enhancing perspective) amounts of turinabol that keep showing up in his system.
well it is possible... but imo very unlikely, him doing couple of cycles through out his carrier is not unlikely, on the contrary, it is normal for an athlete at that lvl too use PEDs, very very likely. Actually there should be no champion that haven't used them. They say, you cannot win a Gold medal without PEDs (at least since couple decades).

Jones is probably 230-240, I doubt Colby is even 200.... I highly doubt he can beat Jones at anything

Jones is probably 230-240, I doubt Colby is even 200.... I highly doubt he can beat Jones at anything

Doesn't matter if you have the skillset. Curran Jacobs subbed Brandon Ruiz and Erik Hammer in the 2018 Catch tournament. Curran is 190lbs, Erik Hammer and Brandon Ruiz are both over 250lbs and jacked.

But yeah, how do you explain so many fitness products being tainted with harder steroids not mentioned on the label being the authority on the subject you are claiming to be?
Were you as gullible when he tested with weird t/e ratios and for post cycle estrogen blockers he got from "dick pills" as well?
You sure talk a lot like a bridge buying man to any non layman out there.
Tests can be beaten but his character is plain for everyone to see.

Back