Colby Covington destroyed Jon Jones in college because ‘Bones’ didn't have picograms to save him

i've got a bridge to sell you if you're interested!

I appreciate the offer dude but I don't really have any use for a bridge right now and if I did I'd probably just build one myself.

If circumstances change though I'll definitely keep you in mind.
I might be interested in this bridge.

If the price is right maybe we can make a deal.

I might be interested in this bridge.

If the price is right maybe we can make a deal.
What ever he's selling his shitty used bridge for I'll build you a new one for only 10% more dude.

Fuck that dudes second hand pos bridge.

What ever he's selling his shitty used bridge for I'll build you a new one for only 10% more dude.

Fuck that dudes second hand pos bridge.
I'm broke so $5 is the best I can do.

I'm broke so $5 is the best I can do.
Shit dude, sorry. As much as I'd love to help you out that would only cover the cost of 1 bolt if we're lucky so it will be a pretty lackluster bridge.

Unless of course you just need it to help the ants in your yard get over a particularly troublesome crack in which case it would be fucking spectacular!!

He likely doesn't. He took a large dose at one point which is reappearing or, he is actually an innocent man who likes to party and is getting cocaine with a creatine cut that is tainted with TBol resulting in the miniscule amounts in his tests.

I know that sounds pretty crazy but based on my knowledge of cocaine and the fact creatine is often made in the same labs as hard steroids its actually quite plausible and hilarious if true to be honest.

Yeah, no. Not one episode of Narcos do they show Escobar cooking up coke next to turanibol... that doesn’t happen my ninja.

Clearly you don’t understand how drug making works. You wouldn’t use the same equipment to manufacture either nor would you waste time switching over/cleaning the lab equipment from one drug to the other. Whomever told you that is full of shit <36>

Matt Riddle already destroyed Jones but too be fair Matt is a professional wrestler

Colby would still do the same thing if Jones was clean

ya cause guys don't improve since high school. haha in high school, you're still a kid...not even mature yet...there are chicks beating some dudes in high school wrestling matches...that's cause guys aren't mature yet...they don't even have man strength...if jones wrestled colby now, he'd destroy him like nothing...which is why he's 2 weight classes higher....

Yeah, no. Not one episode of Narcos do they show Escobar cooking up coke next to turanibol... that doesn’t happen my ninja.

Clearly you don’t understand how drug making works. You wouldn’t use the same equipment to manufacture either nor would you waste time switching over/cleaning the lab equipment from one drug to the other. Whomever told you that is full of shit <36>
Lol, well for starters they don't show Escobar "cooking up" anything since he was a distributor who owned manufacture's and not a manufacturer himself.

Second of all the coke Escobar shipped out was pure before being cut by the wholesaler, then again buy the higher level buyer and ultimately by the street level dealers.

Inositol, creatine and baby laxative being the most popular cutting agents for there color and ability to soak up and maintain the smell and taste of the coke.

Weren't talking about Pfizer here dude, were talking about guys who want to cut and get the drugs out on the street as quickly as possible with cross contamination not being high on the list of priorities.

But yeah, how do you explain so many fitness products being tainted with harder steroids not mentioned on the label being the authority on the subject you are claiming to be?

So..what's going on with this bridge, are we building it or not? I got couple of cheap workers willing to work.

I'd be embarrassed too if Colbi beat me.

Lol

No wonder Jon needed steroids

Got ragdolled by a small welterweight

I just realized it’s been quite some time since we heard anything from Colby, that’s how boring he is, when he’s not constantly whining for attention I forget he exists

For sure. I mean he's 30 pounds lighter and nowhere near as complete an MMA fighter but there's no doubt that if Jones didn't have a uselessly small amount of Tbol in his system Colby would easily destroy him..... Lol.

It's not like he's already been beaten by a smaller fighter who's not even close to the same league as Jones or anything so this is definitely a completely logic opinion to hold.

Collage Wrestling and MMA are basically the exact same thing after all....
well if pussy(cat) jones would never have used PEDs, he would never have gotten this big. I bet he was not talking about the "uselessly" amount in his body NOW... but the grams he had in his body during cycle, possibly many many times through out his carrier.

well if pussy(cat) jones would never have used PEDs, he would never have gotten this big. I bet he was not talking about the "uselessly" amount in his body NOW... but the grams he had in his body during cycle, possibly many many times through out his carrier.
Seems unlikely that a dude standing 6'4" with his family genetics wouldn't have cracked 220 as he aged regardless.

I don't feel as though you have a very valid argument there dude but who knows.

Lol, well for starters they don't show Escobar "cooking up" anything since he was a distributor who owned manufacture's and not a manufacturer himself.

Second of all the coke Escobar shipped out was pure before being cut by the wholesaler, then again buy the higher level buyer and ultimately by the street level dealers.

Inositol, creatine and baby laxative being the most popular cutting agents for there color and ability to soak up and maintain the smell and taste of the coke.

Weren't talking about Pfizer here dude, were talking about guys who want to cut and get the drugs out on the street as quickly as possible with cross contamination not being high on the list of priorities.

But yeah, how do you explain so many fitness products being tainted with harder steroids not mentioned on the label being the authority on the subject you are claiming to be?

I’ve never heard of creatine and protein powder being tainted with coke or meth. I must be missing out on the good shit with my pea protein. <Fedor23>

Back