Media Colby Covington completely destroyed Dana White on twitter

Charnel2500

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
That was brutal beatdown. He is right. Colby is our new king

aa9692fc1be71d1568b0114b4ed0c7e6.jpg

Colby was never my interim champion

I think he is taking the toto route. Act like he hates danavin public. But be nice behind thecscene. Guy is just attention whore

I just want to see Dana's face in Tyron's next fight, would be even better if that was a 5 rounds chess match like Tyron-Maia, one guy shooting for a takedown and one guy defending all night

I feel like Usman got the shot, because Dana hates Woodley and Colby and doesnt want either of those guys near the title..

Dana is becoming the next Vince McMachon

This is how you act when the boss sons you, sends you to the back of the line, and controls your earnings.

You act all butt hurt, but pretend you're doing a heel act.

Colby obviously couldn't sleep last night, thinking about it.

Colby owned himself the moment he posted.

Ok, the whole feud is pure fake. "Uncle Fester" is something you would call your close friend or spouse as a joke. Not an actual enemy. Case closed.

Destroyed? You must be very easily impressed and amused, which is the only way anyone can be entertained by Covington in or outside the octagon.

except colby forgets that sometimes Dana makes some fights for his personal vendettas

Colby has always been funny when he's not going overboard.

My favorite piece from his is still his 'hacked' RDA mailbox

C7ARVJXWoAAhCiN.jpg

Too bad no one cares. Herb Dean and Big John have more Twitter followers. Cody sends a tweet and...

CIubsq7.gif

Why is Colby crying like a bitch?
He refused to fight Woodley.

I just want to see Dana's face in Tyron's next fight, would be even better if that was a 5 rounds chess match like Tyron-Maia, one guy shooting for a takedown and one guy defending all night

e63ed64a-1698-4b0e-a269-6a8e42bee277-jpeg.434039

4994cba9-695d-405e-899d-3d3760236b86-jpeg.434047

DmoZxIHXoAM2PtI

OMFG!!! What a bea.....

wait
it's just a fucking tweet, forcrisssake.

Is this what is has come to?

Being destroyed on Twitter?

And.....you're still not getting a title shot. Deal with it.

I’m sure Dana will respond positively to this lol

Colby better be preparing for Santiago instead of whining about Dana.

Colby has very little leverage in reality, but he's taken a very small turn towards likeability for me these last few weeks.

The funny thing is colby wouldnt say shit to dana if they were to meet face to face

Cryin like a bitch on Twatter to his boss LMAO

Praying that dana gets through this in one peice

Haha yeah he was really destroying Dana when he was crying about “broken promises” on Ariel’s show

Imagine a grown man using the term “broken promises” in a serious context

Will this cringe lord just go to Bellator already?

Too bad no one cares. Herb Dean and Big John have more Twitter followers. Cody sends a tweet and...
Never seen a Sherdog thread based on a Herb Dean tweet. His followers are probably mostly bots.

Colby's a cringy scripted pretender imo... but he got real skills... & good for him for making this stand. We'll see how it plays out for him biting the hand that took him to the white house, but I gotta think Dana understandz how that sort of thing sellz tickets. Hell, he may even be in on it.

Never seen a Sherdog thread based on a Herb Dean tweet. His followers are probably mostly bots.

Never seen another sport where the fans care more about how many Twitter followers someone has.

What do you think is gonna happen when he fights Usman ? And all out brawl ? It’s gonna be Usman going for takedowns and Woodley defending them probably
The chances of Wood-Usman not being bring are slim

The chances of Wood-Colby not being boring are slightly better since there’s a better chance of Wood finishing , outside of that Colby is gonna hug him against the fence

Guy is an Askren ripoff in everyway. Even trying to steal his Dana beef.

Colby talks a lot for a guy who doesn’t draw fights a boring style and has no leverage........he needs to stop playing politics with Dana because he’s horrible at it

Last edited:
<mma4>
Colby is a turd....but...Props given where props due.
They won't change the fight with Usman, obviously, but, fuck Dana.

Dana winning IRL > Colby winning on twitter

Half the threads and news articles here are what someone said on Twitter.So dumb.

Every time I see one of you idiots say Colby "COMPLETELY WRECKS _____" I open up the thread to see a recently made account posting about how he thumbs downed someone's tweet or something.

idk if you're working for him or trying to drum up excitement or something or maybe you're just a useful idiot but good god, you're not fooling anyone.

Meh.

Cry me a river, Colby.

Yeah, you guy screwed, but you're consistently an asshole, so... I don't give a fuck.

anyone else suspect Colby and Dana are collaborating on this new angle to his storyline?

He'll get the winner of Woodley-Usman, unless he loses in the interim.

Typical MSM wording. Yeah Dana is so destroyed he's necking himself over it.

He needs to quit acting like "the people" give a fuck about seeing him fight. Dana's a douche tho.

This is all being setup to promote him as a “victim” of that liberal loving Dana White, right?

The tell was when he claimed POTUS sack cleaner Dana was part of the “liberal” ownership (which has never indicated a love for anything other than money) that denied him a title shot. So why call out Dana, who isn’t liberal, and not the names of the actual principal owners he claims are liberal if this is real? It’s not like it’s hard to find out, especially if you work there?

This ish is so transparent.

We're MMA fans and we are using terms like "completely destroyed" - when referring to words.

P.S. The feud is fake. Grow up.

Colby is doing a great job at making sure Woodley and Usman don't beat him as pissing Dana off (assuming Dana gives a shit about his 'destroying' tweets) isn't the way to get the fight you want.
Covington wants none of Woodley or Usman and has worked out how to avoid them.

Dana is desperately trying to find the worst matchup for Woodley. Is normal..

Colby enjoys talking about fighting Woodley than actually wanting to fight Tyrone.

WTF is birdbox challenge?

Wow. Totally destroyed. How is Dana ever going to recover?

Never seen another sport where the fans care more about how many Twitter followers someone has.
What year are you living in? Twitter is where the real game is played...

Didnt this douchebag turn down a fight when he was "Champion"?

Fight Pass should have a Dana Cam for all of Woodley fights.

More WME-manufactured drama just like the bus attack, 229 brawl, and Jon's pulsing.

He might be trying to do a Austin/McMahon angle where he goes against the boss to get fans behind him (and Dana is aware and doesn't give a shit)

Except at this point he is doing a turn by becoming an outlaw. He isn't playing the heel right now. He's becoming a champion for all the Dana haters

Yes. I think he crossed the line. He isn't Conor. Dana needs Conor; he doesn't need Colby. In his state or with his status he should have made his point with one outburst, then stopped. Now it's looking more like a meltdown than anything else. Woodley often gets irritated by White and says his piece but knows when to stop.

200.webp

Colby has very little leverage in reality, but he's taken a very small turn towards likeability for me these last few weeks.

Just a couple fights ago no one knew who the fuck Colby was, so he's building leverage.

Really hope Colby gets his chance and beats Tyron's ass then cuts a promo on the WW division and Dana, calling everyone pieces of shit.

I smell some WWF(E) Stone Cold vs McMahon bullfuck going on here.

I'm thinking they purposefully gave this fight to Usman for the sake of building up Colby on the side with this vitriol...And then hope he beats either man coming out of that title fight.

If so...Slightly brilliant.

By doing this they create more buzz for Colby, while making his fanbase grow with Dana haters. Thing is, I am not all too sure they thought this through if this is indeed the plan. Colby isn't going to be turned into a fan favorite over this I believe, mma fans are not as ignorant/stupid as the Fester would have us all believe.

Interesting strategy.

As much as I can't stand the guy, I applaud him for keeping in character and openly butting heads with the boss.

I doubt it will work in his favor, I think Dana blows it off and says Colby is next (after Usman) he should have taken the fight when we offered it to him, Usman was more active/willing to fight Colby, etc.

Last edited:
Dana White has always been the least important part of the UFC. He's lazy as fuck.

Lol it's actually the fight in history where I hope it's the most boring snoozefest where even less punches are landed just to troll Dana.

Stinks of effort

looool Uncle Fester.
Loool, who says trolling your boss doesn't get you anywhere?

No need for him to insult Uncle Fester like that.

Uncle Fester>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Uncle Dana the goof.

"Hey Colby pretend you hate me to garner some attention." - DFW

Colby needs to shut the fuck up. Tired of his idiotic rants, his shitty trashtalk, and his hurt childish ego. Nobody owes him shit. Go get in line and wait your chance.

I will not be watching the Woodley-Usman PPV. That fight sucks. Colby looked way better in his last fights than the 40% Nightmare.

Most likely the UFC doesn't see Colby as someone who is going to do big numbers no matter how far he takes his shtick. I tend to agree. I think he makes a spectacle of himself with the existing audience but doesn't have the presence to draw in new viewers.

End of the day, when you have to get in line behind Kamaru Usman for sure nobody is giving a fuck about you.

Dana is bald yes , not luke rockhold level bald tho

Colby has always been funny when he's not going overboard.

My favorite piece from his is still his 'hacked' RDA mailbox

C7ARVJXWoAAhCiN.jpg

LOL, how have I not seen this before?
The mail from Ariel, LMFAO.

This is funny but given how I hate Colby I think it'll be funnier once he gets his TS and gets KOd stuff in a round.

Back