Colby Covington blasts Tyron Woodley via an Instagram comment

Why does Tyrone always look unhappy? He has money, a house, cars, family and a belt but he's so negative and finds things to whine about on a constant basis. The guy just has a shitty personality in general.

I cant stand Woodley for his sjw mentality but damn i want him to beat colbys ass. Such a weirdo tryhard

giphy.gif

Why does Tyrone always look unhappy? He has money, a house, cars, family and a belt but he's so negative and finds things to whine about on a constant basis. The guy just has a shitty personality in general.

He was 1 of 13 children to a single mother. He will always have a chip on his shoulder.

His name sounded vaguely familiar but once I saw the boomerang GIF, I remembered who it is.

If they do fight it's gonna be black on wack crime. I just can't see colby not getting wrecked.

He is trying sooooooo hard.

Gonna make it so sad when Colby gets stuffed in a box.

Colby is not much of a fighter.

You knitting club bitches need to seriously get a grip on the Twitter/Instagram feuds.

At least once in a while Woodley knocks people dead with one punch. Colby is incredibly boring, he can't do anything other than laying and praying on somebody are holding them against the fence.

Lol, Tyron seems pretty chill actually. Whenever he's done interviews, or fight analysis or his TMZ segments, he seems to be having a blast.

al6d7m.jpg

Sad that Woodley didnt wait until november so we could have that press conference between the king of chaos and tyquill . It would have been hillarious !
"Liked by dominickcruz and 155.605 others"

<20>

lmao colby's only exciting fight was the one where he got subbed in like a minute.

god damn this dude is so unaware and cringe.

At first his gimmick had appeal. But dude turned down the damn fight . Now all he doing is gossiping. I don’t get wat his plan is . What if woodley v till is a war . He is going to sit out a whole year waiting for the winner ?

Say's the who wall and stalled his way to victory - then started making excuses as to why he could . not finish RAFA.

No one thinks colby is mr excitement. He definitely tries too hard to look important. Woodley koes him.

Back