Colby Covington Absolutely Destroys Snoop Dogg on Twitter

Because it's the norm for fighters to never take a period to rest after a fight, right?

Face it, Colby hasn't took more time off

than any other fighter.

Tell me, did Tyron's cancelled fight with Hendricks warrant a 1 year layoff?

The norm for fighters is to stay ready, seems like Colby wasn't ready. Don't matter if Tyron took time off after a cancelled fight. The fight for the real belt was not cancelled Colby all of sudden needed more time than to back up his all his sh!t talking, now he just looks like talking bullsh!t...

The norm for fighters is to stay ready, seems like Colby wasn't ready. Don't matter if Tyron took time off after a cancelled fight. The fight for the real belt was not cancelled Colby all of sudden needed more time than to back up his all his sh!t talking, now he just looks like talking bullsh!t...
He didn't have enough time to prepare, when he actually gets more than 8 weeks to train, I'm sure he'll gladly take the fight.

Tell me, did you take this much issue with Holloway calling out Aldo for an event, then taking time off to go to disneyland instead of signing the bout agreement for said event?

Colby "Welterweight King" Covington vs Snoop "Crusty old stick figure with Tourette's" Dogg 1:0

Colby destroys all this liberal celebrities who lick Clintons' and Obama's butts
Snoop is an asshole. It's not because he's liberal, it's because he's an asshole.

Trump is 72, overweight, is on a cheeseburger diet and has the complexion of a pumpkin. Is he going to make it 6.5 years?

giphy.gif

This is one of the very few instances where Colby says something that is worthy of entertainment

Let us stand in solidarity for Colby Cringington

Screen-Shot-2016-11-10-at-2.30.36-PM-900x560.jpg

He didn't have enough time to prepare, when he actually gets more than 8 weeks to train, I'm sure he'll gladly take the fight.

Tell me, did you take this much issue with Holloway calling out Aldo for an event, then taking time off to go to disneyland instead of signing the bout agreement for said event?

For a guy who boast how he broke Woodley in sparring on regular all of sudden needz 8 weeks training instead of riding his momentum of winz or taking advantage of Tyron's inactivity both men would have the same camp time so why all of sudden Colby needz more time?

For the record I did give Holloway grief for his Disney Land adventure.

Trump is 72, overweight, is on a cheeseburger diet and has the complexion of a pumpkin. Is he going to make it 6.5 years?

More like BASED, 6’2, tan like the man, and bangin 10/10s.

Jelly?

tenor.gif

Complains about safe spaces on Twitter and then brings up Trump.; the guy that blocks users that say mean things about him.

Safe Space Donny takes it to another level.

Last edited:

He won't make it to the 2020 election. He'll need Pence to perform his best Gerald Ford impression.

The joke's on Colby. Snoop earns more in residuals in a year than he will in his entire life.

Call that 1-1

I give Colby a point for what is one of his few actually pretty good comebacks

I give Snoop a point for not even caring to know who Colby is and thinking he's Darren Till

soy and safe space never heard that before.

Only reason this is amusing is because snoop dogg is a fucking idiot and confused a brit for a cringe deplorable.

ColbyLion got dat riddum

<mma4>

Do you know how incredibly stupid you sound when your persona is modeled after a giant turd politician?

Pick a new theme, bro.
This totally reminded me of that South Park episode where they elect a mascot and the choice is between a Turd Sandwich and Giant Douche. Can't win either way

Back