Colby Covington’s last three opponents post-fight

View attachment 688005 View attachment 688001 View attachment 688003

Maia: Demoralized and beaten down in a pool of his own blood. The ref was instructing Maia to fight back in the closing 15 seconds. That fight was very close to being stopped...imagine if Colby had 5 rounds like Marty did?

RDA: Looks completely lost and demoralized. couldn’t even stand on his own legs after Colby’s superior cardio melted him.

Lawler: only prime Rory made Robbie’s face look worse than Colby post-fight. Heavy hitter Hendricks couldn’t mark him up Lawler as bad as Colby did.

What will the nerds and virgins who dismiss Colby’s skill cry about when he beats prime Usman?
I gotta tell ya TS, while I'm pretty indifferent to both these guys personally and couldn't really care less who wins while I was reading through this well thought out and highly technical analysis 1 thought was running threw my head...

I was thinking damn, this guy obviously gets a ton of pussy being such a big Colby fan and there is no way he could be a nerd since he wasn't even clever enough to come up with an original insult to end it and just parroted the line Colby heard some 10 year old say when he was walking past an elementary school and decided to steal for himself, haha.

wtf is that shit real

Bitches love the Chuck. No paying or hover hands for the Iceman.

chuck-liddell1.jpg

mmapunch1.jpg

Chuck-Liddell-Party.jpg

chuckliddell_ufc71party.jpg

6oprub.gif

Lawler is old and getting the slightly better striking exchanges over Maia is nothing to right home about, even Askren managed to do that. Colby is a great fighter with a good all round skill set, but he is a pillow fisted point fighter. Thankfully he is fighting another pillow fisted point fighter. That said, it will be a great fight.

Usman is such a fucking bore he's actually making me hope Colvington wins.

Colby is legit but all that fucking talk about nerds and virgins is so fucking boring.

Like the only people that use ‘virgin’ or ‘nerd’ as an insult are either teenagers or virgins/nerds themselves.
I agree BUT note how Colby used to be nice, respectful etc. and despite his wins was on the brink of being LET GO by the UFC because he was "boring" and "hard to sell". So he copied Chael and Conor (more or less) and started talking mad shit and just plain nonsense just to play the heel. It worked, he got his contact extended and now is interim champ.

It's a sad story of a decent person having to act like someone else just to "entertain" because his actual WINS did nothing for him in this so-called "sport".

https://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/27295062/how-colby-covington-became-ufc-biggest-villain

Key moment is this:

"After the fight, he complimented the fans in Asia and Kim, saying he had "nothing but respect" and discussed a title shot.

But after that win, Dan Lambert, ATT's owner, said UFC matchmaker Sean Shelby told him the promotion would not be re-signing Covington. Win or lose, and despite being 12-1 and on a four-fight win streak, Covington was out after his next fight against Demian Maia."

Why do you think Colby is such a CRINGY heel? Because it's all an act and Colby isn't a great actor. You can feel the fake-ness in every word.

Now, I'm not defending Colby for what he says or does. To act like a dick you need to be at least a bit of a dick yourself. But the sad reality is such that Colby could have been a decent person fighting in the UFC and winning and getting a TS... if only the UFC cared about WINS and not TRASH TALK.

So don't blame Colby. Blame Chael, Conor, Dana and the casual crowd.

Last edited:
i cant wait for this. It'll be a grindfest but superior cardio will win and i think colby takes it. Does he beat usman convincingly. No. so maybe usman gets it via being champ.

Colby is a very good fighter but benefits from a high output, low impact, style mixed with some stalling tactics on the ground. Nothing necessarily wrong with that. It just isn't a finishing style. He fights to go to cards, which is smart for him.
Colby is the better version of GSP, minus the PEDs.

colby is a beast. he leaves his opponents broken and in a pool of their own blood.
Who else did he leave in their blood other than Maia? If it's just Maia I think you need to change that to singular opponent fam.

I for one just feel so BLESSED To be witnessing history in the making! When I think about Colbys impending reign over the division and smashing every record in the book I’m moved to tears. I’m literally shaking right now. What will the haters say when he becomes three division champ and the first man to KO Jones and Adesanya in the first round? What will the haters say when he retires and runs for and wins the presidency with Trump as his VP? They’ll be dragged kicking and screaming into a better tomorrow where America truly is great again and they will have no choice but to admit defeat and feel shame for their words and deeds. Colby Bless.
That's a helluva weird masturbatory fantasy but you do you fam.
giphy.gif

View attachment 688005 View attachment 688001 View attachment 688003

Maia: Demoralized and beaten down in a pool of his own blood. The ref was instructing Maia to fight back in the closing 15 seconds. That fight was very close to being stopped...imagine if Colby had 5 rounds like Marty did?

RDA: Looks completely lost and demoralized. couldn’t even stand on his own legs after Colby’s superior cardio melted him.

Lawler: only prime Rory made Robbie’s face look worse than Colby post-fight. Heavy hitter Hendricks couldn’t mark him up Lawler as bad as Colby did.

What will the nerds and virgins who dismiss Colby’s skill cry about when he beats prime Usman?
All what you mentioned above will show us how good Usman is

*posts literally the bloodiest bloodbath in UFC history*

fr tho I remember losing my shit watching this live back in the day, loved it.
<5>
God dammit this makes me miss prime Cain

Just saw the RDA fight. A competitive win, but RDA did took Colby down pretty easily however.
Colby cardio is definitely good but he need a better gameplan again Usman, unless if he can pressure him for the whole 5 rounds. Reminder that there are chances that Usman can outstrike and outwrestle him.

I guess we can continue to cry a little longer and wait until Colby's jaw gets unwired..?

HiddenThirstyJohndory-size_restricted.gif

This opponent wasn't afraid of the take down.

Back