Colby Covington’s last three opponents post-fight

Colby don't fight to finish he fights to outlast and out point you, he sacrifices any power or muscle to train cardio so he can get on his bike and hussle. Problem Colby has fighting Usman is that he can't really use his forward pressure Usman too big & strong to push back, 2nd problem if Kamaru gets hold of him Colby will suck up gas trying to get free Usman wore Tyron down to a stump...

I got a hundred bucks on Colby. You wanna wager?

UnrealisticAlarmingChipmunk-size_restricted.gif
What goes around comes back around Colby

Colby won 50-45 tbh. Maybe 49-46 if you give round 4 to rda
Lol he won the fight, why do you guys have to pretend he 50-45's everyone. He clearly lost the 4th, and he lost the striking and did nothing against the cage in the 1st. He clearly won a 48-47, he could've lost the fight if RDA started going for TDs earlier.

Colby is legit but all that fucking talk about nerds and virgins is so fucking boring.

Like the only people that use ‘virgin’ or ‘nerd’ as an insult are either teenagers or virgins/nerds themselves.
As a virgin nerd myself, I confirm the accuracy of this statement.

All decisions, none of them were rocked or hurt, far far from a finish.

This is what a REAL pool of blood looks like

x1080-42N.jpg
i could swear this was the first fight. cain just one punch koed him in the 2nd one. idk i might go rewatch those

I for one just feel so BLESSED To be witnessing history in the making! When I think about Colbys impending reign over the division and smashing every record in the book I’m moved to tears. I’m literally shaking right now. What will the haters say when he becomes three division champ and the first man to KO Jones and Adesanya in the first round? What will the haters say when he retires and runs for and wins the presidency with Trump as his VP? They’ll be dragged kicking and screaming into a better tomorrow where America truly is great again and they will have no choice but to admit defeat and feel shame for their words and deeds. Colby Bless.

Last edited:
All decisions, none of them were rocked or hurt, far far from a finish.

This is what a REAL pool of blood looks like

x1080-42N.jpg

*posts literally the bloodiest bloodbath in UFC history*

fr tho I remember losing my shit watching this live back in the day, loved it.
<5>

Maia: KO’d once in nearly 40 fights (Colby would have finished him in rounds 4/5)

RDA: KO/TKO’d twice in over 40 fights (0 times at WW)

Lawler: KO’d twice in over 40 fights
so whats your point? colby finished none of them.

in the ufc colby only finished andy wangs cousin anying wang who is also a warrior.

wtf is that shit real
yeah colby was in awe of how chicks literally gravitated to chuck and were all over him with no hover hands.

he has ever since then wanted to be like that. that is why he hires hookers to hang out with him to be just like chuck in that photo that colby was present for.

Colby calls everyone a virgin but I wouldn't be at all surprised if the first time he got laid was because he dropped a pill in a girls drink at a frat party. He has the charisma of broccoli.

wtf is that shit real

Yes... Well except for Colby he is shopped in. (thanks @Arqueto for that)
Colby pays girls for pictures for marketing, sponsors and getting liked by fans.
For Chuck its called Tuesday afternoon.

Colby calls everyone a virgin but I wouldn't be at all surprised if the first time he got laid was because he dropped a pill in a girls drink at a frat party. He has the charisma of broccoli.

are you sure it was a girl?

Back