Media .

Bragging about sloppy seconds?

<{you!}>

He is beyond lame.

Cant stop laughing man<45>

Colby made more comments on Jorges wife. Dudes really not holding back

Although I love this shit is happening to Sellout Jorge.. I have to wonder.. Obviously Masvidal can't go knockout Colby in public, because Colby would just call the cops... but if Jorge and a few teammates crashed Colby's gym and he ran into right at Colby and started beating his ass..

Could Jorge get away with it, if he and his team claimed it was an agreed training session? Obviously Colby would still call the cops.. and say it wasn't in court... but could there be some wiggle room, because it happened in a gym setting? Or at least the sentencing wouldn't be as bad.

Last edited:
Damn Colby hasnt stopped, he’s really going after Mas....

Some new things he mentioned about Jorge
- Jorges ex was his HS sweetheart
- Masvidal is ignoring her pretending kawas sister is his actual wife
- jorge was with her for over a decade
- Jorge constantly cheated on her
- Colby claims Jorge was violent with her that he probably assaulted her a few times behind closed doors
- Colby doubles down, says hes telling the truth

Man so much this, I'm ashamed at the number of Sherdoggers applauding Colby like getting someone's discarded ex is some great accomplishment.

Get her?
They are sitting on the couch. There is noway it went any further.
If he hit it, it was in that game they are playing.

Colby fans thinks its bad ass to take a picture on a couch, playing video games with a former friends ex.
Nerd virgins like Colby.

It’s a good quote. Maybe if Colby was more of an intellectual like Tony a quote of his could grace my signature as well.

point is tony is one of the most cringey acts like a 13 year old guy in the UFC.

Anik will love talking about more custody battles during fights.

Colby wants the smoke, that's for sure.

point is tony is one of the most cringey acts like a 13 year old guy in the UFC.
I would argue that the difference between Tony and Colby is that Tony legitimately may have a screw loose, whereas Colby is doing it as an act for attention.

Guys in his mid thirties and acts like he’s still in high school, it’s honestly just sad.

That was what I was thinking. Just so damn corny and contrived to build hype.

I would argue that the difference between Tony and Colby is that Tony legitimately may have a screw loose, whereas Colby is doing it as an act for attention.
You dont have to argue that. That is a fact.

These broads aint loyal.
Beware of a woman scorned sherbros.

I don't like the guy and his gimmick (I think he's the second best WW in the World tho) I just think that you don't do that to someone else?

You love his gimmick. Only a fan boy would call him 'Savage AF'.

How old are you?

Back