Media .

Cant stop laughing man<45>

lol Fuck. This guy is such a scumbag. Why bring family into this? "Whoring out the sister"? Ohlawd.

This is the kind of reckless talk that gets people showing up at your doorstep at 3am.

Colby out there banging Jorge's baby mama for real.

That was a pretty low thing to do. I'm surprised Colbly would do something like this? He's usually so respectful.

That was a pretty low thing to do. I'm surprised Colbly would do something like this? He's usually so respectful.
Some of the stuff he's done in the past has just been plain mean for no reason. THis one is kind of hilarious in a way. It's not like he said he slept with her or implied it or anything, he's just sitting there smiling. I can imagine how mad Jorge prob got. Surprised Jorge hasn't shot him yet.

So Colby is proving he is envious of Mas by posting pics with Mas's leftovers? Sad he has to resort to this to try and stay relevant.

Some of the stuff he's done in the past has just been plain mean for no reason. THis one is kind of hilarious in a way. It's not like he said he slept with her or implied it or anything, he's just sitting there smiling. I can imagine how mad Jorge prob got. Surprised Jorge hasn't shot him yet.
Yep! This IS the type of thing to get someone shot. I'm an avid First 48 viewer. They always murder of the dumbest shit.

so he took a pic with a ex, clearly an attention whore.....both

Colby made more comments on Jorges wife. Dudes really not holding back

Bitch move from Colby, but I'm honestly not surprised.

Calvin Covington and The Schmo in a video together means there is a 0% chance I’m watching it.

Back