Colby claim being robbed on Helwani show

Colby was robbed of humility at birth, blamed his Momma for taking damage during conception, blamed the doctors for getting cut during circumcision, and blamed his Dad for not having the correct game plan for a smoother delivery.
<DisgustingHHH>
I hope you aren't condoning circumcision. Genital mutilation should be a crime and parents need to start going to jail. When it comes to the ultra religious way (article included....1st paragraph is enough to understand what it is) the Rabbi's practicing it should be given minimum life in jail and if the babies die both the Rabbi and the babies parents should suffer capital punishment. It's funny how people are quick to point out barbaric practices in countries outside the U.S. but here in New York and other states this goes on unpunished and condoned by the government and the community (it's celebrated for God's sake).
https://healthland.time.com/2012/06...abies-contracted-herpes-through-circumcision/
People on here talk about how women are treated in the Middle East (they aren't wrong) but look what it takes to get a divorce in a certain community here in the U.S.
https://www.nydailynews.com/new-yor...ewish-men-resisting-divorce-article-1.2466800

Helwani never asked him why he ran out the cage and covered up like a murder suspect leaving the arena, or we suppose to pretend all that never happened..?

Dude got punched in the jaw & tried to claim it was an eyepoke.

Same guy claimed the fight was stopped early, despite him just latching onto Usman's leg for dear life.

I wanted for Colby to win but he wasn't robbed by any means. It was a close fight but Usman clearly won... if that makes sense.

The truth is he gave Usman way too much respect. He was way too nervous. I think the media pressure got to him... which was again his fault. He doesn't have that McGregor factor in him. Conor thrives in chaos.

I think he can win the rematch, which will most definitely happen cause there aren't that many contenders in that division, at least not famous ones.

It's Usman, Colby, Masvidal, Conor and maybe Leon who is virtually unknown.

The rematch is happening and I think Colby takes it.

Can't stand that fuckin Colby.

As if his name itself isn't an affront to everything good in life, he just amplifies that with his obnoxious attitude.

Glad Usman beat him. Made my day.

Colby lost every second of the fight
blindsound2003.jpg

Reading the title, i thought he came to the show and someone stole his purse.

Colby: ahem...CUCK CUCK CUCK NERDBASH LIBTARD NERD CUCK CUCK CUCK

Yes he was. It was essentially even on the scorecards going into the 5th, and Colby was winning the 5th round until he got caught with that first knockdown.

After that first knockdown Usman was going to win the fight whether it was stopped or not, but to say Colby wasn't competitive or even winning before that point is downright asinine.

Then he wasn't ahead on the scorecards because it was even, and even without catching him Usman could very well have won the round because the 1st knockdown did not happen with like 10 seconds left

Colby keeps calling out fake fouls too but he literally grabs his eye when he (doesn't?) get his jaw broken.

It's a shame to see a talented fighter be so goddamn stupid.

Then he wasn't ahead on the scorecards because it was even, and even without catching him Usman could very well have won the round because the 1st knockdown did not happen with like 10 seconds left

Absolutely Usman could have, but up until the point where he did catch him, Colby was winning. It was even after four, and Colby was leading the 5th up until that point. Hence....he was winning.

Absolutely Usman could have, but up until the point where he did catch him, Colby was winning. It was even after four, and Colby was leading the 5th up until that point. Hence....he was winning.

Dude he's not winning the round based on less than half of it.
Usman did not catch him out of nowhere. The logical reasoning would be that Usman would have caught him later, or the power would have kept Colby at bay like it did before the KO, hence allowing Usman to win the round. Colby wasn't winning nor leading anything.

1 little pitty pat strike counts as a strike.its all about damage

Very poor sportsmanship on Colby’s part.

Back