Colby claim being robbed on Helwani show

Whats crazy is that going into the 5th it was a dead heat on the scorecards.

EqpTNaI.jpg

Colby is never going to beat Usman. Usman is a better version of Colby. He has better power, cardio, wrestling, and striking. Colby is never fighting in a title fight again

If Usman. Didn't catch Colby in the last he was losing that fight, Colby was ahead on the score cards .

If Usman. Didn't catch Colby in the last he was losing that fight, Colby was ahead on the score cards .

No he wasn't. 2 months later and still people do not seem to understand it

Robbed? Wasn't he finished?

Well at least he's sticking to his schtick.

Colby really screwed himself in this fight, I don't like him but I respected him for how tough he was in moments of adversity but running out of the ring immediately after the fight and just crying the whole time really ruins all that. The hate people had could've been respect like people had for Sonnen or Conor.

Colby ruined that, he played himself and needs to hold this L and probably drop the bad guy gimmick.

Stoppage was appropriate. No need to get Johnny Walker'd all over the place. That shit destroys your chin and I still wanna see him fight Jorge and Woodley. Live to fight another day

No he wasn't. 2 months later and still people do not seem to understand it
Yes he was. It was essentially even on the scorecards going into the 5th, and Colby was winning the 5th round until he got caught with that first knockdown.

After that first knockdown Usman was going to win the fight whether it was stopped or not, but to say Colby wasn't competitive or even winning before that point is downright asinine.

Covington did good for most of the fight, it was really close but he was KTFO during the last 2 min.
So i still dont get how he can say he was robbed after that.
Its like the TKO did not exist cause it was "too early". "To early" or not, he was seriously hurt and the stoppage is not terrible, end of story, lets move on.

He's right about the nut shot tbf. He would have lost the decision even if the ref didn't stop it, that last round was heading for a 10-8.

I'd love to know what Usman's cardio workouts are like. Rogan says his knees are so bad that it hurts him to walk on concrete yet he's 190 pounds with no body fat.

Colby is never going to beat Usman. Usman is a better version of Colby. He has better power, cardio, wrestling, and striking. Colby is never fighting in a title fight again

It was a very close fight

Sig Strikes mean very little. But here they don't even matter as Colby had his jaw broken & was stopped. That's pretty damn decisive in my books.

But of course Colby has to stay on brand, declare everything fake news & that he was robbed. He can be funny & there was genuine interest in seeing the first fight, but outside of seeing Colby beaten up again there is little reason for the rematch.

Back