Colby Cheesington

I'm certain a half depressed Poirier wants to be involved in a fake beef days after his dreams collapsed.

The best part "[Colby] cries when he reads comments" hahahahaha

I think anything between Colby and another ATT guy is fake. They apparently have a lot of chucklefucks there that can script feuds and write lines for Colby so my guess is it's all a work.

<DisgustingHHH>

Right? That and listening to Jorge. Dude doesn't seem like the type of guy to talk fake shit to sell a fight.

It's fake. Especially when Jorge was on Ariel and said Colby cries when he reads mean tweets towards him

Colby and Jorge have the potential to face each other soon. They are getting some hype going now so that they both get a big payday when it happens. Especially if Mas beats Nate. that is going to really put him on the map.

Dustin probably is serious...who knows lol.

They’re just trying to get paid

Who cares anyway

If you want drama watch the kardashians, bitch

Is the beef real between Colby and Jorge / Dustin? I usually don't buy the Wolf Tickets, but this feels like it might be a little something.
You're getting played, son. They probably have a team at ATT coordinating all these appearances to maximize the drama and help them rehearse lines.

Fixed: IF feud is real fake, answer me this - why Colby is so careful? Why he has to explain for 15 minutes the reasons for having issues with Jorge instead of just saying "B**** I am gonna deport you to "insert third-world country"". Why Colby is saying how Jorge likes MAGA and Trump isntead of calling him "dirty liberal scum". And Jorge himself is a bit weary to directly threaten Colby.

Last edited:
IF feud is real, answer me this - why Colby is so careful? Why he has to explain for 15 minutes the reasons for having issues with Jorge instead of just saying "B**** I am gonna deport you to "insert third-world country"". Why Colby is saying how Jorge likes MAGA and Trump isntead of calling him "dirty liberal scum". And Jorge himself is a bit weary to directly threaten Colby.
Idk, unless he's a sociopath like Hon Hones, he probably still feels weird about talking shit about Jorge. Have you ever lost a really close friend? It's not like you can normally just turn around and start shit talking them easily.

Idk, unless he's a sociopath like Hon Hones, he probably still feels weird about talking shit about Jorge. Have you ever lost a really close friend? It's not like you can normally just turn around and start shit talking them easily.
Thx for pointing it out, somehow got words confused, was trying to say that "the feud is real and if you think it's fake, then explain...".

colbys willing to start shit anywhere as long as he can avoid Usman

Jorge suggested Colby had screwed over a lot of people he might be a sociopath. He said he was cool with the gimmick that Colby is doing, but that Colby tried to do some shady shit to his coach.

Back