Colby "Chaos" Covington slams Mike Bisping in instagram comment

The Domin8or

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
UFC instagram account posted a video of Bisping vs Le highlights in which the welterweight king Colby Covington didnt hesitate to take a shot at his british foe

Hlsmswh.jpg

Also LOL @ UFC saying that bisping is one of the most feared MWs of all time .

I cannot wait for his response the suspense is killing me

hows that pretend belt they gave you colby? oh i remember,they realised they made a mistake and took it back.

Fluke belt is better than a handout interim belt.

you can't call somebody little when they're bigger than you

Lol he’s still triggered from when Mike showed his stuttering ass up :(

UFC instagram account posted a video of Bisping vs Le highlights in which the welterweight king Colby Covington didnt hesitate to take a shot at his british foe

Hlsmswh.jpg

Albanistan, I thought you stopped with troll threads

Colby might be the best welterweight we have seen in a long time. A lot better than a prime GSP

This clown spends his day on instagram shit posting on other fighter's post since he has no followers.

At least Bisping held a real UFC Championship belt and not some on lease interim repossessed belt...

IDGAF if his KO of Rocksalt was a fluke still bigger and better than anything Scrubby has done

Hlsmswh.jpg

Bisping had good career, but it looks like some kind of propaganda, ask top10 MW fighters how feared he was...lol

Haha Bisping really ruined his life moment.

He will hate him and think about him forever now

No body wanted to fight bisping. Even if won, it was a tough fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back