Colby Challenges 50 Cent to Put His Jaw Where His Mouth Is

Should 50c accept the offer?

• Total voters
I think you might be way overestimating a guy that sings crappy music for a living compared to a guy that trains to fight every day.

If it was someone with no boxing experience whatsoever then I would agree that Colby would win.

A cursory glance at 50 cents boxing though would show that he does have some experience. He’s far from being any good, but he at least moves correctly, and punches with decent form.

To beat him with one hand tied behind your back you have to either be much, much better than him (as in a decent boxer level good) or have the ability to one punch KO him. I’ve haven’t seen anything in Colby to suggest he has either.

So no, my thoughts aren’t based on 50 cent being good, they’re based on Colby not being so much better than him that he can compensate for such a drastic handicap. Think about movement for a second - what happens if they take away Colby’s right hand and 50 Cent simply refuses to do anything but circle to his left (towards Colby’s non-existent right) and consistently for a jab in his unprotected face?

For those confused, the million$ would obviously come from his anticipated purse from the celebrity fight.

50 has been boxing for years, I put him over Colby, especially 1 handed. Obv in a real fight 50 would get rabbit punched to death but straight boxing I got 50.

Bet your moms basement on fiddly if Covington fights boxing rules with one hand tired behind his back.

I think Colby having Ja Rule in his corner would be quite entertaining

He’s gonna pay a million dollars of his own money to tie his hand behind his back and try to box 50 Cent one handed?

Let’s hold him to this.

Good chance he still wins, and he definitely makes more than a million off it.

I suspect I know who did it too... Not for the first time... I didn't even get an explanation, just deleted.

I didn't even say anything out of line, as you can see from the spoilers above... @TITS was in here talking about his nam veteran father in terms of agreement, and they deleted his too... And he really didn't say anything bad at all.

It's definitely a personal political opinion that doesn't fit the modern rhetoric, but I'm entitled to it, and deleting opinions rob the speaker of their rights, and the listener of their choice on how to take the information.

I didn't even realize they deleted my post. I was just getting started, about to rip into Bellator and their constant military-themed infomercials.

Winning Golden Gloves is about as prestigious as winning bumfights.

This trend of fighters calling out celebrities is so fuckin' lame... like you get no stripes for calling out a 45 year old musician, despite what your weird ass fanbase says.

If it was someone with no boxing experience whatsoever then I would agree that Colby would win.

A cursory glance at 50 cents boxing though would show that he does have some experience. He’s far from being any good, but he at least moves correctly, and punches with decent form.

To beat him with one hand tied behind your back you have to either be much, much better than him (as in a decent boxer level good) or have the ability to one punch KO him. I’ve haven’t seen anything in Colby to suggest he has either.

So no, my thoughts aren’t based on 50 cent being good, they’re based on Colby not being so much better than him that he can compensate for such a drastic handicap. Think about movement for a second - what happens if they take away Colby’s right hand and 50 Cent simply refuses to do anything but circle to his left (towards Colby’s non-existent right) and consistently for a jab in his unprotected face?
Colby trains every day.
The singer smokes and sings songs every day.

Colby kos him. 50 is an old gynecomastic steroid abusing dope head, he would be done in less than 2 minutes.

At best, 50 wins early exchanges, gasses & gets TKOed. Don't let your disdain for Colby cloud your judgement. He's a professional athlete. He would abuse Curtis. No way he accepts the challenge.

He has a "50-50" chance at winning.

Curtis Jackson won the golden gloves, he's probably a better boxer than Colby.
Q Tip is probably a better boxer than Colby, and I’m not joking. There are several rappers that have had a “fight club” for years, and Q Tip is one of the organizers.

Like he has a million dollars

And dude is a shit shit shit striker and even in his delusional mind there’s no denying it

At best, 50 wins early exchanges, gasses & gets TKOed. Don't let your disdain for Colby cloud your judgement. He's a professional athlete. He would abuse Curtis. No way he accepts the challenge.

You do know he’s not just saying he could beat him, he’s saying he could do it with one hand tied behind his back. In a sport he’s never competed in.

I’m not sure how people really expect Colby to win this one. If he was a good boxer I would be inclined to say he could do it on points, or if he had great power and countering ability maybe he could get a KO.

He has neither. And he has one hand.

Back