Colby Challenges 50 Cent to Put His Jaw Where His Mouth Is

Should 50c accept the offer?

• Total voters
because you are piece of shit and i'd love to stomp on your head
F3KQEAM.gif

Listen at these cucks giving a rapper any chance against a real fighter.

You nerds disgust me.

Covington would beat this gynecomastic homosexual with ease.

So just to be clear. A current UFC fighter is challenging a 44 year old musician to a fight.

Yeah, I'm done with this shit.

This is in the UFC forum.

Thanks for making the UFC a fucking joke, Dana. Thanks, fans. This is the imbecilic circus you wanted.

"50 used to box!"

"50 won a golden gloves!"

"Randy did some boxing in the army, Joe!"

lol

LMAO... My posts got deleted.

That's some hardcore censorship. I didn't even say anything bad.
Dude the moderation in the heavies specifically is nutso. People were race baiting like a motherfucker in a thread and all of MY posts calling out the racism got deleted.

Listen at these cucks giving a rapper any chance against a real fighter.

You nerds disgust me.

Covington would beat this gynecomastic homosexual with ease.

Regardless of one being a fighter, the reality is.....

You’re looking at two guys who suck at boxing, engaging in boxing, one with his hand tied behind his back. Even is he has said he would only punch with one hand I’ve no doubt he would win, but having it literally tied behind his back effects every aspect of his boxing.

50 Cent is a 50 year old man whose primary skill is making milfs act like strippers.

Not sure if that is a relevant skill to winning a fight though.

then dont write that kind of retarded bullshit. whats the point??
If you were less of an asshole, I'd explain it to you. But you're not. So, if it's over your head, that's your problem.

50 Cent is a 50 year old man whose primary skill is making milfs act like strippers.

Not sure if that is a relevant skill to winning a fight though.
So, what you're saying is that a professional fighter challenging a 50 year old singer to a fight is extremely lame. I agree.

You have to be a celebrity to participate in a celebrity boxing match, Colby.

That was brutal.

"Penalty on the play. Unnecessary roughness. 10 yards, first down."

So, what you're saying is that a professional fighter challenging a 50 year old singer to a fight is extremely lame. I agree.
Maybe Candy Shop came on at Colby's high school dance and Jenny Finkelstein wouldn't lick Colby's lollipop, so he's held a grudge ever since

50 Cent was so disrespectful towards Floyd, Colby could probably get Floyd to train him for the fight. He might need that training; Colby's boxing defense needs work.

If Colby wants to war with 50c, he's going to need game like Floyd.

50 Cent would beat Colby in a boxing match

Regardless of one being a fighter, the reality is.....

You’re looking at two guys who suck at boxing, engaging in boxing, one with his hand tied behind his back. Even is he has said he would only punch with one hand I’ve no doubt he would win, but having it literally tied behind his back effects every aspect of his boxing.
Colby fought 2 rounds trading punches with a broken jaw. I don't think some professional singer is going to give him much trouble, one handed or otherwise.

No way 50 % gay can’t keep up with
Colby’s cardio

Colby fought 2 rounds trading punches with a broken jaw. I don't think some professional singer is going to give him much trouble, one handed or otherwise.

I not sure what relevance that has with this hypothetical fight. An MMA fighter fighting two rounds (presumably with two arms!) under MMA rules with a broken jaw shouldn’t be equated to an MMA fighter fighting under boxing rules with one hand tied behind his back.

He’s not going to suddenly turn into Roy Jones Jr and gain knock out power and the ability to leap in with a triple left hook.

People are underestimating just how much of a disadvantage having one arm tied behind your back would be in the ring. It wouldn’t just eliminate one of your two weapons, it would make the remaining weapon so much worse.

I not sure what relevance that has with this hypothetical fight. An MMA fighter fighting two rounds (presumably with two arms!) under MMA rules with a broken jaw shouldn’t be equated to an MMA fighter fighting under boxing rules with one hand tied behind his back.

He’s not going to suddenly turn into Roy Jones Jr and gain knock out power and the ability to leap in with a triple left hook.

People are underestimating just how much of a disadvantage having one arm tied behind your back would be in the ring. It wouldn’t just eliminate one of your two weapons, it would make the remaining weapon so much worse.
I think you might be way overestimating a guy that sings crappy music for a living compared to a guy that trains to fight every day.

Back