Colby Challenges 50 Cent to Put His Jaw Where His Mouth Is

Should 50c accept the offer?

• Total voters
50 still moves better than Colby. Rumor is, he was a golden gloves champ back in the day.

OK so this person is delusional.

In a boxing match --with one hand tied behind his back-- Colby would get KTFO. I'm not sure why some of you get so delusional about someone who isn't an MMA fighter winning under certain circumstances. Colby doesn't even throw punches properly. <45>

It's so surreal to me that people still say "protecting our freedom" when talking about the military.

One specific example of an instance I'm which an American, British, or any soldier in particular these last 70 years or so directly "protected freedom" escapes me...

I'm not saying don't donate money to the recovery of working men who went abroad on an oil contract and came back with no legs or whatever... I mean poor guys... Just don't pretend that they went over there to something apart from make corporate dollars.
Yeah it's bizarre. You gotta go back to ww2 to find a war we HAD to fight. I don't think blindly following orders is something we should be encouraging young people to do.

50 still moves better than Colby. Rumor is, he was a golden gloves champ back in the day.

See how he overextends on that left straight without protecting his face? In the thumbnail and at 42 seconds.

That's where Colby would take his chin clean off with a hook.

Oh I understand.

All Colby really has to do is move his feet and his head and parry/block with whatever free hand he has, until 50 gets sloppy/tired and whiffs one punch.

Counter a sloppy punch while 50 is off balance with a good left hook or right hand and it's night night.

How long is it going to take him to tire out when he’s hitting a guy with one hand behind his back, who’s not coming back with anything? You’re literally fighting at whatever pace you like, and could probably do so for round and get round.

You’re vastly underestimating what having one hand tied behind your back does to someone. Your left hook isn’t your left hook anymore - it’s a punch thrown while off balance, with no counterweight, and offers you absolutely no protection. There is no setup to any of your shots, and you vastly reduce the chance of being able to surprise your opponent with something.

I’m saying this would be challenging for a decent professional boxer, and Colby is nowhere near that level.

How long is it going to take him to tire out when he’s hitting a guy with one hand behind his back, who’s not coming back with anything? You’re literally fighting at whatever pace you like, and could probably do so for round and get round.

You’re vastly underestimating what having one hand tied behind your back does to someone. Your left hook isn’t your left hook anymore - it’s a punch thrown while off balance, with no counterweight, and offers you absolutely no protection. There is no setup to any of your shots, and you vastly reduce the chance of being able to surprise your opponent with something.

I’m saying this would be challenging for a decent professional boxer, and Colby is nowhere near that level.

I don't think so man, I think the likes of Canelo would take 50 Cent out in 1 round with one arm tied behind his back.

It really doesn't lessen the power that much, you can still put a lot of power into a hook if you know how to turn your hips.

And you can still alternate in between a straight, uppercut or hook which will be enough to keep some regular guy guessing for a second.

It's so surreal to me that people still say "protecting our freedom" when talking about the military.

One specific example of an instance I'm which an American, British, or any soldier in particular these last 70 years or so directly "protected freedom" escapes me...

I'm not saying don't donate money to the recovery of working men who went abroad on an oil contract and came back with no legs or whatever... I mean poor guys... Just don't pretend that they went over there to something apart from make corporate dollars.
You are right buff in that alot of the wars have been over oil and control and stuff. But the soldiers aren't the ones who decide. The military is still here protecting our interests. Without them any nation could just come and stomp us, take everything we worked for motherfucker. That sort of thing you know.

You know how many pirates and crooks the navy stops for example. Otherwise they would just pillage us. May be alot of political and corporate bullshit going on. But they still protect us. Which is protecting our freedom. Without them any crooked nation could just invade our land. Which is why I still see them as doing a great service.

This thread is proof that Sherdoggers don't just hate cops but our troops as well. Classy as always kids.

So true. I appreciate this post and I'm a sailor and marine. Too many old men talking and young men dieing. (People)

Colby made $45k show money against Lawler.

He's made $1.5 million combined in his entire career, and most of that was in his last fight. After taxes and expenses he's earned less than i have in the same time frame.

Hope that boy has some good sponsors.

You're delusional.

One good left hook or overhand right and Fiddy is going to sleep.

<Dany07> The only people Colby as put to sleep is the ones he's talking to, Colby can barely knock a napkin off a table let alone KO a full grown man.

One hand tied behind his back?

I hope fifty calls him on this and beats his ass.

Yeah it's bizarre. You gotta go back to ww2 to find a war we HAD to fight. I don't think blindly following orders is something we should be encouraging young people to do.
LMAO... My posts got deleted.

That's some hardcore censorship. I didn't even say anything bad.

I don't think so man, I think the likes of Canelo would take 50 Cent out in 1 round with one arm tied behind his back.

It really doesn't lessen the power that much, you can still put a lot of power into a hook if you know how to turn your hips.

And you can still alternate in between a straight, uppercut or hook which will be enough to keep some regular guy guessing for a second.

Canelo - absolutely. I think Canelo would have a good chance of taking Colby out in the first with one hand tied behind his back too.

Power is hugely lessened imo. Particularly for a guy like Colby who’s already quite a poor boxer without much power.

It’s just a massive disadvantage to have one hand tied behind your back. You really need to be miiiiiiles ahead of your opponent, an absolute masterful boxers, or have real one punch KO power to pull it off.

fifty would knock his ass out

Back