Colby Challenges 50 Cent to Put His Jaw Where His Mouth Is

Should 50c accept the offer?

• Total voters
Colby is annoying and love to see him get beat. I also got a my first lap dance back in the day to "Candyshop" and that is a very fond memory for me. On that note I have a hard time believing Fiddy has a golden glove title with athleticism like this..

Colby by one arm ko.

Colby doesn't have $1M. He made some shitty stuff even before taxes

Dan Lambert will put the money forward.

I don't want to see white on black crime anymore. Don't let this match happen.

I’d love to see this. So many celebrities talk shit but Colby would bust 50 up in a boxing match. Make it happen

As long as Curtis doesn’t hit him with the magic stick then I’m all good

Colby: i will tie any hand around my back, he can choose, both are legal
wikipedia: 17 fights, only 2 wins by TKO

I’m going to put 1 million of my dollars and I’m going to fight 50 Cent in a celebrity boxing match. And I’m going to donate all my money to the troops because I love the troops so much.
Where's his Gofundme that he's using to get the million dollars - so we can make donations to help him support the troops.

Colby is delusional.

He isn’t even close to being a good enough boxer to be able to do it successfully with one arm, even against a non-fighter.

Curtis Jackson won the golden gloves, he's probably a better boxer than Colby.

Lmao at comparing golden gloves over 20 years ago to a pro MMA fighter.

Colby whoops him with one arm tied behind his back, and I'm dead serious.

Colby is delusional.

He isn’t even close to being a good enough boxer to be able to do it successfully with one arm, even against a non-fighter.

You're delusional.

One good left hook or overhand right and Fiddy is going to sleep.

Lmao at comparing golden gloves over 20 years ago to a pro MMA fighter.

Colby whoops him with one arm tied behind his back, and I'm dead serious.
Except he's challenging 50 to a boxing match. Where the only tools Colby can use is boxing... Which he fucking sucks at.

Sorry I'm taking the person who has a 50lbs advantage along with an amateur boxing background to win in a boxing match against someone with shitty boxing.

You're delusional.

One good left hook or overhand right and Fiddy is going to sleep.

I don’t think you’ve ever boxed.

Literally tying someone’s arm behind their back doesn’t just half their boxing ability, or take away one weapon - it makes everything worse.

You can’t defend effectively, your balance is off, you can’t even get proper leverage in the non-tied arm. It’s literally impossible to something like throw a jab without opening yourself up to a ridiculous extent.

Except he's challenging 50 to a boxing match. Where the only tools Colby can use is boxing... Which he fucking sucks at.

Sorry I'm taking the person who has a 50lbs advantage along with an amateur boxing background to win in a boxing match against someone with shitty boxing.

And most crucially.....one arm.

You are delusional if you think 50 Cent has better boxing than Colby Covington. He is over 40 years.

Even if he fought ammy, winning golden gloves doesn't make you some amazing boxer. Tons of MMA fighters who aren't known for amazing boxing have won golden gloves.Brendan fucking Schaub won golden gloves.

50 won't be able to touch Colby even with one hand tied behind his back. I guarantee you he never takes this fight because Colby would embarrass him, badly. Getting knocked out by a Trump supporter with one hand tied behind his back would kill Fiddy's street cred quick LMFAO.

Not to mention that Colby most likely walks around at 190-200, so 50 won't even be bigger than him. Even if he is, this is just a completely different level of athleticism.

One good hook, either right or left and it's over for 50.

I don’t think you’ve ever boxed.

Literally tying someone’s arm behind their back doesn’t just half their boxing ability, or take away one weapon - it makes everything worse.

You can’t defend effectively, your balance is off, you can’t even get proper leverage in the non-tied arm. It’s literally impossible to something like throw a jab without opening yourself up to a ridiculous extent.

Oh I understand.

All Colby really has to do is move his feet and his head and parry/block with whatever free hand he has, until 50 gets sloppy/tired and whiffs one punch.

Counter a sloppy punch while 50 is off balance with a good left hook or right hand and it's night night.

Back