Colby Challenges 50 Cent to Put His Jaw Where His Mouth Is

Should 50c accept the offer?

• Total voters
Does anyone have a link to 50 Cent actually talking shit about Colby? I always figured he was strictly a Bellator guy.[/

Nothing big just a meme lol but 50 use to box back in the day and has always been in great shape I would love to see Colby box him with one hand lol

You don't get weirded out when that rhetoric gets pushed?

I call it "Post-9/11 Hero Worship" and it has gotten unbearable. My dad is a combat wounded veteran and literally got protested by hippies on the streets when he got back from military service. They won't even give him benefits anymore. It took over 40 years for someone to "thank" him for his service, which of course is totally insincere.

Pure stand up, I’d take fiddy cent.

1. Colby doesn't have a million dollars

2. The US spends fucking 50 cents of every dollar on the military. The troops should already have all they need.

Ill take Ferrari F50 vis Gorilla unit mentality

It's so surreal to me that people still say "protecting our freedom" when talking about the military.

One specific example of an instance I'm which an American, British, or any soldier in particular these last 70 years or so directly "protected freedom" escapes me...

I'm not saying don't donate money to the recovery of working men who went abroad on an oil contract and came back with no legs or whatever... I mean poor guys... Just don't pretend that they went over there to something apart from make corporate dollars.
100% agreed unfortunately military worship is on another level in Murica.

You don't get weirded out when that rhetoric gets pushed?

I feel sorry for the troops as individuals - they get it even worse over here than they do there... But I could never support huge decision of getting into a war or invading a country halfway across the world just because they have valuable things under their soil...

The peolle that really fight for freedom, honestly, are the ones that are fighting to protect their homes from foreign invaders. That's true patriotism. Getting on a plane from a pesceful country to go on a tour of duty blowing up the third world isn't heroic, it's not patriotic, and it takes money away from communities and puts the spoils into a tiny fraction of super rich people's hands... Tuned have never been more corrupt than they are now, and modern war is right at the forefront of that corruption.

Its weird to me that in 2020 with so much information out there at the gouch of a button that people still believe the lies and propaganda they get spoon fed...

Scary times for the observer.
You speak too much truth on a forum with a buncha morons.

I'm very confused by this offer. Is it supposed to be implied that if he wins, 50 has to pay the $1m to the troops instead? Or is he just saying that he wants to give the troops $1m so he can beat up 50 cent?

Just like conor wanting to bet his check vs floyd or chad mendes wanted to bet his whole payday vs conor.

Lol @ Colby pretending he has a million dollars.

It's so surreal to me that people still say "protecting our freedom" when talking about the military.

One specific example of an instance I'm which an American, British, or any soldier in particular these last 70 years or so directly "protected freedom" escapes me...

I'm not saying don't donate money to the recovery of working men who went abroad on an oil contract and came back with no legs or whatever... I mean poor guys... Just don't pretend that they went over there to something apart from make corporate dollars.
They're over their because America & the west fight proxy wars for Israel.

Colby would METAPHORICALLY “tie one hand behind his back” ie) no leg humping/rasslin’. Not literally box one handed.... Jesus people.

It’s hard to believe that Colby even has a million dollars

I guess this is a new gimmick he is trying to push for some fame. If Colby loved the soldiers so much he would give them the 1 million he supposedly has but there would be no immediate fame in that.

It’s hard to believe that Colby even has a million dollars

I guess this is a new gimmick he is trying to push for some fame. If Colby loved the soldiers so much he would give them the 1 million he supposedly has but there would be no immediate fame in that.

Or he could just go join them oversees.

50 used to box when he was younger so I don’t think he’s a slouch with his hands.

But heck 50 gotta be 42 or 43 years old by now. I’m sure he’s much slower.

Weird call out. Likely fishing attention and for a new payday.

Colby would METAPHORICALLY “tie one hand behind his back” ie) no leg humping/rasslin’. Not literally box one handed.... Jesus people.

Your man was pretty clear no need to stand up for him, he said celebrity boxing match with one hand tied behind his back and fifty could pick which hand he wants tied behind his back....according to him it doesn't matter which one because "he gots bugatti's in both knuckles" <45><Lmaoo>

You have to be a celebrity to participate in a celebrity boxing match, Colby.

Back