Colby/Cejudo walks. Anyone cares?

They are good fighters. But they haven't really done anything.
Cejudo was struggling to cut to 125. Almost was forced to move up. Robbed MM in my opinion. Then beat then champion a 'weight class above'.
Colby, also, if he were to beat Uzman, i think in my opinion, that's much more impressive than Cejudo, because for one, Cejudo is as much a 135er as he is 125er, probably a lot more so,and Uzman is looking like a beast, and Cejudo I don't think really beat MM.

But at the end of the day, I think it's ridiculous both guys are talking about walking and demanding more money when they are getting paid pretty well, when fighters who have accomplished much more fought for less and never complained about money they were getting paid.

Who would miss Colby/Cejudo if they really walked? I think they are very good fighters, but nothing we haven't seen before, nor have they accomplished much, relatively speaking. Everyone wants to move up and fight the best guy and super fights, but there's a reason why it's much difficult to sustain success than have an immediate success, later of which is the only thing that they can lay claim to at the moment.
Guys are struggling with the new pay model. PPV numbers are in the toilet so Dana puts eveyone on salary and increeases revenue streams from around the world (leaving out the fighters getting a cut). For all the things I hate about Dana the guy is an amazing businessman. Dana likes this better so without the bigger stars it makes it easier to bully the fighters. Dana doesn't want an even playing field, not even close to one.

Cejudo is possibly the best P4P fighter in the world of course I'd care if he walks.

With Colby I'd only care if he beats Usman- otherwise it'd be hilarious if he loses to Kumaru and leaves a disgraced loser.
<LikeReally5>

Colby is making $500,000 for this fight. What the fuck does he expect to make?

Cejudo has a better argument, considering his accomplishments

1528653615330.jpg
...Colby can stay
giphy.gif

...Peace out Cejudo
giphy.gif

Colby has 2 more fights on his contract after tonight.

Its all talk

Back