Colby breaks silence: "Nobody's selling fights like me"

Just goes to show that POTUS Trump is the real people's president. Anyway can give LeBron the time of day, but it takes a true man of the people to take time off of a busy day to meet someone as insignificant as Colby. Obama = poser and a LeBron fanboi.

That’s some good spin. Jon Jones should hire you as his spokesman. I bet you could make him seem like a good guy.

I do agree with you about Colby being insignificant though

Look I’ll give him credit for trying to drum up interest, however just cos he can whip up emotion on sherdog and Twitter doesn’t equate to money. You need something more. I highly doubt McGregor would be huge if he was from LA or NYC. Being Irish adds to it. Since basically any white person believes they’re 1/8 Irish.

He has at least developed a persona that’s probably just himself turned to 11 which is more than most other fighters post McGregor fame.

Obama met Lebron James, the greatest NBA player and a household name. Trump meets Colby Covington, an “interim” champ who’s only been on one main card ppv, and who got stripped one month after winning it. Does he really have nothing better to do?

I can’t stand Colby but that’s more then you’ve accomplished so kudos to him.

His numbers are terrible... A few incels who find him hilarious on sherdog do not represent the normal paying public

I can’t stand Colby but that’s more then you’ve accomplished so kudos to him.

Oh, it was a knock on Trump, not Colby. I don’t blame Colby for going. He’s not doing anything but sitting around taking Claritin, and the most he’s done in his life is got an “interim” belt from the UFC that will soon be stripped. But I would think Trump had more important things to do on tax payer time than meet such a nobody?

Didn’t his last fight do under 300k buys?

The card with a main event that people were actually buying for?

Huh.

Literally true, but not in the way he means.

His last fight was co-main on UFC 225, PPV numbers were not impressive at all.

Not sure what he thinks he is selling, but no one is buying it.

https://www.bloodyelbow.comew/platform/amp/2018/6/13/17460758/report-ufc-225-less-than-150000-pay-per-view-buys-mma-ns

Funny, tapology is putting UFC 225 at 250k views. https://www.tapology.com/search/mma-event-figures/ppv-pay-per-view-buys-buyrate

He was the co-main and was able to do 250k for his first PPV. He was still building his brand. Don't blame Colby because Whittaker ain't getting people to order it either.

Woodley on the other hand already had a brand when he fought Robbie Lawler at UFC 201 where him and Robbie were the main event and they only did 240k PPV buys. That's less than Colby's debut at UFC 225.

Woodley's rematch with Wonderboy after being champ for a year, only did 300k PPV buys. Woodley isn't a draw as evidenced by the fact that he could only gain 60k more PPV buys in years time and those were probably all people that tuned in to see him LOSE. At least Colby is trying to go full heel and get those types of sales. Woodley is insufferable and isn't trying to do anything to promote himself or his brand in any meaningful way and it shows.

I won’t buy any Colby fight. I don’t care who else is on it, this ass clown gets none of my money. I will happily watch it the next day for free when he gets beat though.

Ts, I'll let you in on a secret... Coby's claims are as true as Nog feeding a carrot to a bus

Just goes to show that POTUS Trump is the real people's president. Anyway can give LeBron the time of day, but it takes a true man of the people to take time off of a busy day to meet someone as insignificant as Colby. Obama = poser and a LeBron fanboi.

You somehow managed to tiptoe both sides of the line here and it’s actually impressive.

Colby ain’t selling shit, the viewership numbers don’t even spike up when he fights

Didn't this muthafucka get booed out a stadium once because of his dick-sniffing lay and pray and wall stalling fighting style? Yeah man fuck outta here.

Big talk for a guy who pretended he wanted to go to 224 and sold the ufc triggered Brazilians would pay to boo him. Then begged his way off that weak ass card knowing he wouldn't sell it but after the ufc already had announced him vs RDA, so he could sneak his way onto 225 with draws to pretend it's him. 225 didn't even sell that well. And when offered his chance to headline 228 begged to comain 230, to the point of getting a nosejob to force the ufc to do what he wants.

Cody don't believe this "I sell shit" only his 4 clones here take his word.

How can someone break a silence if they are never silent
<TheWire1>

The only thing I am sure of based on this picture and the picture with Ronda is he does not know how to dress.
The man cant buy a suit worth a damn.

Didn’t his last fight do under 300k buys?

The card with a main event that people were actually buying for?

Huh.
And cm punk. It was the first time casuals probably ever heard of him

Chael wannabe. Boring fighter,scripted cheeses lines and not a draw. Bull shits about how much he gets paid and how popular he is.

He doesn’t sell shit and he knows it. Just look at the last card he fought on and it’s pretty obvious.

Back