Colby beat Leon easy

No, that's blasphemy because Colby still yet has to get a knockout win on his record, Leon and Usman have several.

They haven’t even fought. So when did Colby beat him easy?? Man, some of you are just complete failures with your thread titles.

Colby probably dominates Leon the same way Leon dominated Nate for 95% of the fight.

The only way Colby wins that fight is with him refusing the actual fight and then having his cuck fanz making threads about how he would've beat Leon instead of just getting in cage and beating him. Nate is a different energy fight than Colby and Leon's approach to that fight would've been way different than he brought to with low energy sativia burnout Nate.
Your 100% right of course anything can happen but in the end of the day Colby refused to fight Leon and instead is opting to sit out and wait for a title shot that is not even guaranteed.

I dont get how Diaz fight is in any way telling anything about Leons chances or ranking . Diaz had 1 relevant win in 6 years. He should not be ranked at all.

Imo Leon should really fight a top5 fighter to earn a ts. Right now he does not deserve it.

Leon Edwards would beat both Colby and Usman on the same night!

I dont get how Diaz fight is in any way telling anything about Leons chances or ranking . Diaz had 1 relevant win in 6 years. He should not be ranked at all.

Imo Leon should really fight a top5 fighter to earn a ts. Right now he does not deserve it.
Leon has beaten more fighters in the top 5 than Colby... look it up

Leon beat Luque, Colby has zero wins against anyone in the top5... Colby has only one win against anyone in the top 15 actually.. a tired old Damien Maia

acts tough yet calls the cops whenever shit gets real "werdum bouncing a boomerang off his ugly little weaselly skull"..shit himself backstage when Usman called him out to his face, as he didnt have his shitty, unfunny writers with him

mans a complete bitch... has 0 wins against anyone in the top 5.. got his Jaw snapped off the champ... yet he's ranked #1 contender haha... UFC's a joke, can get further by being an annoying turd and ducking contenders than actually fighting for your spot

Last edited:
Lol take your ass back to 4chan dude, no wonder you love Colby so much, he's the king of all males who get no ass lmfao

And no delusion here dude lol Tyron looked better than in that fight than he did in the rest of his back to back losses.

Colby is a bum.

Colby doesn't win that fight easily. I could see it going either way really. It's one of those fights that is difficult to see how it plays out round to round given their styles. Colby doesn't want that fight. I get that he had his eyes all along on the Usman rematch and I don't blame him. The risk/reward factor in a fight with Leon would be high risk and low reward for him.

Nah he's legitimately just a bum lol

He doesn't have striking he's the shitties striker in the UFC, he throws punches but he misses most of them and doesn't hurt his opponents. He's a legitimate bum he can spam his shitty pillow fists all day his record isn't great he barely beat anyone and DUCKED Woodley until he was past his prime even though Woodley had the belt LOL

So a guy in the top 5 of his respective sport who's fought for the #1 position is a bum
Call me crazy but i'm not going to treat your opinion with much validation

Stylistically...I dont know. Leon may well be effective at negative Colbys wrestling a lot of the time, and his stand up is far better. I see it being a close fight that goes the distance.

Leon sprawls and styles on him. Watch Leons fight with Usman

Back