Colby ”Chaos” Covington with the nicknames

Uncle Fester was pretty damn funny. As was Woodley's new single "I'll eat yo ass" lol.

Colby's trash talking is like the baseball player who hits .200 & strikes out a ton, but every hit he does get is extra bases.

Covington reminds me of Dr. Perry Cox (portrayed by John C. McGinley) from Scrubs. In that TV series, he was always giving nicknames to Dr. Dorian (portrayed by Zach Braff).

The vast majority of those nicknames were "Tammy," "Betsy," "Tiffani," "Martha," "Stephanie," and other names that are traditionally used for chicks.

Last edited:
Colby has such a wooden personality but his schtick of being a villain is growing on me. He is coming into his own bland and wooden villain style and it is warming up my black heart.

I myself am a piece of shit in real life and I get warmth from other pieces of shit, personality wise. I guess he learned a few things from washing jones dishes when he was jones butler in college.

Godspeed Colby, you just picked up a fan

If Colby did this shtick and less MAGA talk points shtick I could’ve seen him really becoming a much bigger fan favorite. The sports hurting for a funny because it’s not funny shit talker. Ever since Chael left no ones had the gift of gab like him. In a room of people who wanted to see him lose he’d have them walking away laughing and they remembered what was said.

Uncle Fester was pretty damn funny. As was Woodley's new single "I'll eat yo ass" lol.

Colby's trash talking is like the baseball player who hits .200 & strikes out a ton, but every hit he does get is extra bases.
Fernando Tatis Jr?

Honestly I havent followed baseball in like a decade, outside some playoffs.

He's the super-paid infielder for the Padres tho, right? Not living up to his contract so far?
Yeah he is. He's kinda underperforming his contract right now, he's only batting .220ish but he's got a good OBP% and he's been hitting dingers, so it evens out.

Back