Colby’s jaw locks up on him during Helwani interview

8oK.gif

Colby just needs to come out of the closet.

Usman = Sir Mix a Lot??

(a lot of you guys are probably too young to remember this :) )

Okey sorry to be the one who says it but Bob arrum called it, guys rolling around in their underwear. And now Cody has his jaw locked in the open position.lol
And in a couple of days we have the goat of the sport figthing, spinning around like a ballerina and striking with an open hand.

That copy pasta about Colby blowing Woodley, Usman and Leon in the warehouse was true after all.

Broke my jaw playing HS football years ago (15 years ago) and it still clicks/locks. I never had surgery on it though.

Have fun with that, Colbie.

My cousin used to do that exact same thing when he took anti-psychotic meds. Colbys pupils look dilated too.

Usman = Sir Mix a Lot??

(a lot of you guys are probably too young to remember this :) )

I like big butts and I cannot lie?
Hah its been a while...

He's done. He won't ever be the fighter he once was. It won't be a good thing to take a punch there and people all know his weak spot now.

Actually, I'm a bit sad although I don't like the guy.
Um, the jaw in everyone's weak spot. That's kind of where everyone is already trying to punch each other.

I hope he doesn't end up with alopecia.

I got alopecia from an infection after getting my jaw wired and all my hair fell out...body hair included...then it grew back gray...3 years later and im finally getting some color back.

On the upside, older women like the gray as long as youre in shape.

I hope he doesn't end up with alopecia.

I got alopecia from an infection after getting my jaw wired and all my hair fell out...body hair included...then it grew back gray...3 years later and im finally getting some color back.

On the upside, older women like the gray as long as youre in shape.
Woah. Did you lose literally all hair on your head? I. E. Michael jordan bald but with no eyebrows? Couldn't grow facial hair?

That jaw's gonna cause him problems going forward

I know a mate who had a similar injury to Colby and his jaw clicks out of place a lot nowadays. He also gets rocked easier in sparring than he used to
thats fucking crazy. Colby's style relies on pressure and he gets hit while at it. If his chin cant hold up like before he will never be the same fighter
Love the new Colby.
tenor.gif

Savage as fuck <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>
Um, the jaw in everyone's weak spot. That's kind of where everyone is already trying to punch each other.
jaw-hunting FTW

Back