Coker wants to co-promote a superfight with Lima and Usman

dissectingaorticaneurysm

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

But he acknowledges how unrealistic it is due to Dana's insecurity. Maybe if DFW grows a sack and gets over his PTSD from getting his ass torn up loaning out Chuck to Japan.

C'mon ya goof- give the people what they want. Usman is gonna walk all over Masvidal without breaking a sweat.

Usman would kill Lima.

atleast mas has a chance of knocking usman out.

It would be a great fight. And NO, nobody knows who wins for sure.
For obvious reasons it will never happen as long as the 2 fight for different orgs, so what's the point of arguing? Nothing more than a fantasy for now

Of course he does; it’d be amazing for Bellator.

UFC has very little to gain from it. Not gonna happen

Usman would kill Lima.

I would favor Usman, but just slightly. Lima is the most dangerous welterweight on the planet right now, and possibly #2 or #3 in the division (after Colby).

Usman would kill Lima.

Spoken like a Ultimate Fightin’ noob is who’s never watched a Lima fight.

Not saying Lima would be the favorite, BUT to say he can’t knock Usman out or downplay him as a fighter is flat out stupid.

<DisgustingHHH>

"Man from smaller organization wants biggest international organization to get them free publicity and bring them into the lime light"

No shit. Casuals talk about the UFC, they don't give a rats ass about Bellator. Coker must've been hitting the lines to think this would go anywhere. It's like expecting the UFC to co-promote local state level organizations. There's ZERO benefit to them or their fighters, ALL benefits to the second rate Bellator.

lol.

Coker has made belloltor profitable but almost unwatchable. But hey, make recognition and ramps. Yeah!

This would be a good fight, but I'd have to pick Usman with his wrestling. Although Lima has made great strides in his, so all the credit in the world to him for that. A true professional, constantly evolving.

Although I would like to see it, I wouldn't be that hyped about this fight. But, you know what I would be hyped about? A fucking Masvidal/Lima superfight if Masvidal somehow beats Usman. Now THAT would be something to get excited about.

It's too bad that PRIDE never sent over Wanderlei or Sakuraba for a fight in the UFC. Dana was obviously torn up about Chuck's loss in the MWGP, but PRIDE never returning the favor I think is what really soured him.

No shit Coker wants that. Anything other than getting BTFO'd makes Bellator look as strong as or close to the UFC. Pretty much nothing to gain for the UFC or Usman.

Spoken like a Ultimate Fightin’ noob is who’s never watched a Lima fight.

Not saying Lima would be the favorite, BUT to say he can’t knock Usman out or downplay him as a fighter is flat out stupid.

<DisgustingHHH>
losing to rory within the last two years is disgraceful. no top welterweight would do that.

who has lima knocked out recently cept for mvp? usman and ufc welters would maul lima and show that he is just a b grade fighter. who performs well against c grade fighters and washed up ufc rejects.

i already saw what askren did to lima, i don't need to see what usman would do to him.
BUT i also saw what lima did to michael page, and the fight they should set up is izzy

Lets hope the UFC steals Lima before its too late, he is already over 30, so....

Back