Coker waists more money again on an aging Cyborg!

trentkelp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Way to go Coker! You got only one fight that makes sense in Bellator for Old Ko'd Cyborg...and it's Bud! then what????? Way to spend money you could use for the true future of Bellator...but no...……...go after the hasbeens who can't make it in the UFC and get fired for performance.

Next they will pay huge money for Dan Severn! watch! (well as long as Severn pretends to be friends with Coker!)

One loss and she's no match for Anyone now?

I dunno if I had a budget I'd totally blow some of it on an aging cyborg just to keep around the office if nothing else

9q1pxR.gif

Cyborg has two fights in Bellator, Julia Budd and Arlene Blencowe. After that is the question mark? Maybe a Olga Rubin or Talita Nogueria on a winning streak would make sense, in Bellator Julia Budd has fought twice in 2015, once in 2016, twice in 2017, once in 2018, and once in 2019. That's not this super active schedule. So if Julia Budd wasn't highly active, where are these fights going to come from for Cyborg to all of a sudden to have her fighting two and three times per year?

Its waste and how is it a waste? She's second best FW, second best female fighter of all time and is still a big name in the sport.

I dont buy into that highest paid bullshit but its def worth money to sign her. Figure you have two good years out of her. Maybe she loses to Budd, thats possible but if she wins that fight she'll have no problem beating anyone in Bellator and she's a name. She's probably draw a good amount of viewers on Paramount compared to what Bellator normally does and if they go to Brazil she could be a big feature there.

Dont really know what COker is doing not going to Brazil when he has a tv deal there, its an established market already and he has the likes of Pitbull Brothers, Lima, Dantas and a bunch of others. More than enough to do a live show there. Maybe with Cyborg they will.

I think Cyborg is a great signing for Bellator. If anything it gives Julia Budd a new big name challenger.

Not sure that losing one fight in ten years makes Cyborg a has been, and being beat by Nunes means she can't make it in the UFC. Oh well, TS; I'm assuming you have some kind of inside information on her fight prowess.

Cyborgs aging waist ? Yeah no thanks.

Coker waists money on cyborg, and hips money on countless other bums.

Not sure that losing one fight in ten years makes Cyborg a has been, and being beat by Nunes means she can't make it in the UFC. Oh well, TS; I'm assuming you have some kind of inside information on her fight prowess.

TS has some anti-Bellator agenda. @FKA he has some details .

Yeah TS has CTE and just a lack of brain power in general.......IE him being American but barely being able to speak english......waists money LMFAO

Cyborg is still a great fighter and there are more then 1 or 2 good fights for cyborg in bellator.

TODD LALLY AKA TRENTKELP is the twin brother of Trevor Lally the trainer of Tyrelle fortune and owner or Arizona Combat Sports.Ol CTE TODD rides fortunes dick like a segway throughout these forums and constantly shits on bellator after being called out for being a nut hugger.

Hes a special kinda stupid as evidenced by this thread amongst the multitude of garbage he posts here.

Only one that's a bigger bellator hater is @RODNEY83 .......guys a stooge.

TS has some anti-Bellator agenda. @FKA he has some details .

Yeah I know all about Todd his brother trevor is cool really nice guy and not a tard like todd.

Yeah TS has CTE and just a lack of brain power in general.......IE him being American but barely being able to speak english......waists money LMFAO

Cyborg is still a great fighter and there are more then 1 or 2 good fights for cyborg in bellator.

TODD LALLY AKA TRENTKELP is the twin brother of Trevor Lally the trainer of Tyrelle fortune and owner or Arizona Combat Sports.Ol CTE TODD rides fortunes dick like a segway throughout these forums and constantly shits on bellator after being called out for being a nut hugger.

Hes a special kinda stupid as evidenced by this thread amongst the multitude of garbage he posts here.

Only one that's a bigger bellator hater is @RODNEY83 .......guys a stooge.

Yeah I know all about Todd his brother trevor is cool really nice guy and not a tard like todd.
Wow...pretty insane. Oh well! To each their own, I suppose.

Hard to blame Coker for signing her. I mean that is what he has to work with from marketing standpoint. He needs to sign "named" fighters to draw eyes to the product. Viacom sure the hell isn't doing anything to support the growth of Bellator's marketing/brand.

Last edited:
Hard to blame Coker for signing her. I mean that is what he has to work with from marketing standpoint. He needs to sign "named" fighters to draw eyes to the product. Viacom sure the hell isn't doing anything to support the growth of Bellator's marketing.

This, imagine how much more it would cost to build a star up from scratch to the level of Cyborg?

If Bellator sign Amanda Nunes they will have all 4 fighters and the referee in this gif lol

xqO2ZVY.gif

Back