Coker Tweets Logan Paul! He wants Youtubers

trentkelp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If you’re in Miami for @SuperBowl, let me know. #SBLIV @LoganPaul https://t.co/xjUUtRfwcu

— Scott Coker (@ScottCoker) January 31, 2020

Me and @ Rodney83 called this about a year ago!

They will not keep Tyrell Fortune, and Passed on Jiri, but sign some shitty WMMA UFC girls baby brother and 5-3 nobody Brother, sister's cousinn of UFC fighter Kevin Lee.

But, Coker goes balls deep on the clown show rather than promote real Fighting!

This will get the non mma fans to watch, I think they could get 2 big shows from this. Let him win against a YouTuber, then 2nd fight feed him to a real fighter to get destroyed

Logan Paul actually had super legit wrestling, and his boxing, although not great, would probably be pretty good in combination with his wrestling in an MMA fight

i honestly think he'd have potential as a fighter if he wanted to go that route.

Logan Paul actually had super legit wrestling, and his boxing, although not great, would probably be pretty good in combination with his wrestling in an MMA fight

i honestly think he'd have potential as a fighter if he wanted to go that route.

Exactly, if he dedicated himself with a good camp he could probably beat those bums Danis has been fighting.

Phil brooks, ex-UFC fighter vs logan paul, paul would win that easily

Don't be fake news @trentkelp , give the whole story and not half of the story. Logan Paul actually gave the shout out to Scott Coker about himself would love to fight for Bellator, Scott Coker simply responded. I am no fan of Scott Coker, but when reporting news, keep it real and keep it fair. We have enough half stories and fake news in America.

Exactly, if he dedicated himself with a good camp he could probably beat those bums Danis has been fighting.
Dillon Danis has already called Logan Paul out for a fight in Bellator via Twitter. The reason, Dillon Danis sees the popularity Logan Paul has and wants in on that exposure of a fight with Logan Paul could possibly bring and the money a fight against Logan Paul could bring.

This will get the non mma fans to watch, I think they could get 2 big shows from this. Let him win against a YouTuber, then 2nd fight feed him to a real fighter to get destroyed

OR................. Feed him to CM Punk for the second bout.

There's nothing wrong with freak show bouts. People that normally wouldn't tune in, tune in....if they like what they see overall, what's the problem?

Dillon Danis has already called Logan Paul out for a fight in Bellator via Twitter. The reason, Dillon Danis sees the popularity Logan Paul has and wants in on that exposure of a fight with Logan Paul could possibly bring and the money a fight against Logan Paul could bring.

I can't see how it could happen but it'd be fucking hilarious if Logan Paul caught Danis with a winging right hand and knocked him out.

All about getting people watching your show. provided the rest of the card is full of legit fights I have no issue with the occasional freak-show match-up, especially one that will draw Bellator much needed attention.

It smells like a Coker move all day long.

Sad thing in all this, Bellator needs him more for viewership than Logan needs them to get paid.

They averaged like 300k viewers with Teddy vs Rampage.

Big Scott, Big Espinoza are looking for ways to move the needle.

Fuck Scott Coker. Now I love Bjorn and the tournament days bring back nostalgia. That's how fucking bad Bellator has gotten, they are a shit organization.

And Fuck Big John McCarthy

Don't be fake news @trentkelp , give the whole story and not half of the story. Logan Paul actually gave the shout out to Scott Coker about himself would love to fight for Bellator, Scott Coker simply responded. I am no fan of Scott Coker, but when reporting news, keep it real and keep it fair. We have enough half stories and fake news in America.
whether or not Paul fights in Bellator, im sure he's gonna fight on DAZN again, if not bellator then another boxing match, paul is bigger than canelo, GGG, and Joshua for DAZN, according to this, in the UK, the Paul KSI fight got more views than the Joshua /Ruiz rematch: https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianm...-should-leap-at-the-opportunity/#5fa6741a6e0e

he's actually bigger than Kimbo, might be the "biggest" name they could possibly get

Why not, these guys bring attention and new eyes to the sport, and more money for everyone involved.

Logan Paul was a good wrestler in highschool and has a couple of years of boxing from presumably good trainers under his belt. Nothing crazy about him making a debut in Bellator, really. He's better credentialed than Kimbo was.

At 24 years old in his weight class, he's not a bad prospect at all. Some guys are just hating on him cause he has a punchable face and is a social media guy.

Last edited:
Back