Coker interview - Fedor is coming back for 3-4 years, not just one fight

Fox by the Sea

Lighthouse Keeper
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Pretty good comments from Coker, it does not look like Fedor is headed to Bellator, but does not deny he might go there in the future.

3-4 years, so he's coming back for around 5/6 fights.

Put that Bellator is NOT signing him in the title. It's the main part of that article.

4 years in Bellator would cement his legacy as GOAT.

Depends on how his first couple fights go, I'd say. Fedor hasn't made a habit out of losing and now would be a weird time to start.

Kettlebell Fedor decimates the Ufc Hw division

lets go fedoooor

sign this shit

i mean rumoured that its already signed. but at least some more specific shit

Covers waiting until he goes 0-4 then scooping him up for cheap to fight kimbo or some shit

I'm guessing we havent got an official Werdum v Cain 2 or Fedor signing announcement because they are gonna see how Arlovski vs Mir plays out. Ideally, if AA wins they give him the title shot and to Cain vs Fedor. Or if Mir wins they can give Cain the rematch and have Mir vs Fedor.

the only thing valid about coker's comments is that bellator isn't getting in the bidding war. the rest are just speculation and his personal opinion. he has no clue how long fedor will fight.

The only reason Coker would know this is if Fedor's agents were asking for 3-4 year (6-8 fight) contracts.

I'm sure Fedor wants to make sure he can't be kicked to the curb if he loses a fight.

I'm guessing we havent got an official Werdum v Cain 2 or Fedor signing announcement because they are gonna see how Arlovski vs Mir plays out. Ideally, if AA wins they give him the title shot and to Cain vs Fedor. Or if Mir wins they can give Cain the rematch and have Mir vs Fedor.

tumblr_inline_ntgcd8S8dd1rye435_500.gif

Just fucking sign some papers Fedor.

Fedor's comeback is starting to look like Cyborg vs Rousey.

Back