Coker Can't Handle Critisicm Threatening To Sue Askren

Nah askren is still funny sometimes.

The fact he wasn't a whiney bitch when he got koed like this makes me respect.

99% of humans hide for years after that KO.

Maybe is just the Sherdog filter then, because I don't follow him.

Anytime I read something of him here is he talking shit or being too cocky.

Maybe is just the Sherdog filter then, because I don't follow him.

Anytime I read something of him here is he talking shit or being too cocky.
Yea that's most of what you see on here.

I mean I'm not a fan of him but he gave me a good enough laugh after getting ktfo like that and taking it on that crimson chin of his.

Supposedly bellator are going to make a profit this year lol.

Maybe if they aren't paying(or not paying much( fighters due to clauses in contracts which have been activated because of covid.

giphy.gif

Coker should do it. Askren talks way too much, even after being retired after a humiliating 0-3 run in the UFC

The most overrated fighter in MMA history
0-3? That's some interesting mathematics right there.

Ben doubling down

How much of that is due to DAZN? They made a lot of their events inaccessible to a lot of people in exchange for getting paid more money for the rights.

How much of that is due to DAZN? They made a lot of their events inaccessible to a lot of people in exchange for getting paid more money for the rights.
This, and these total views only counted network viewership, from what I remember. Which means they wouldn't take into account the DAZN viewership.

No one on this forum knows how the account it actually doing, or what the CBS plan is for the product. I'm an Askren fan, but this seems like his attempt at being talked about so that he can make a decent payday with the Paul brother thing, to push back on the idea that it wouldn't be competitive. The Paul Brothers thing works because people want to see them get beaten up, or less educated younger fans want to support them. A boxing match with Askren doesn't make sense if the perception is that Paul will win. So Askren is pushing back on Coker's statement with a dig in an attempt to pull from his credibility.

Beyond that, we have no idea about any of this.

So you can sue anybody who makes a post on Twitter nowadays?
I dont think so

Sherbros must really hate Askren if they’re defending Scott cucking Coker and his home for the elderly and impaired.

Isn't like anything for sale? Specially if we are speaking about companies and products?

Back