Coker Can't Handle Critisicm Threatening To Sue Askren

tenor.gif
Wow prime Askren actually looked like he did sports, I actually forgot

do it so he becomes broke and have to come back to get knocked stupid a few more times

what a baby

I don't have the details in this, but isn't about Coker. It's about business. I'm not saying I agree, but if you spread rumors that hurt the bottom line, a company does have legit reasons to sue.

So there's some truth to it. Bad time to buy for the UFC with the anti-trust coming up. Maybe better for MMA as a whole if 2 smaller promotions become ONE.

Scott Coker should consider taking the money he’d spend on a lawsuit and invest in getting that 2nd and 3rd chins chiseled off... it would probably raise his self esteem/image, thus he wouldn’t take bad jokes or constructive criticism so poorly... just an idea.

Askren is not that dumb he knows he will go to sleep but he will pocket a cool thousands of dollars in the process.
Way more than during his UFC run.
Dont be jealous guys

Coker is just posturing, and wouldn't go through the efforts as he would very well lose. It would be far to hard for them to prove it hurt the business, and to prove what damages were incured.

Wouldn't that mean it's true? Like they would all have NDA's and someone blabbed to Ben

That gif is brutal. It should end all conversations with Askren. He tweets something, anything, gif of him getting brutally KOed.

Even though the ref called at 5 seconds, he was out in 2.
Nah askren is still funny sometimes.

The fact he wasn't a whiney bitch when he got koed like this makes me respect.

99% of humans hide for years after that KO.

Back