Coke=Less weight=Easier cut=More cardio : DC deserves rematch

Rematch???

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i don't know about improving cardio... but I will admit there is something to coke keeping weight down.

I've known people that used coke for long periods of time, were skinny, and then got off of it and ballooned up becoming complete fat asses.

That's more of an indirect result of the many atrocious things it does to your body.

That's weird, weed does the same to me. (most times) better lifts, more focus. But that thing about coke shelling you up, that's odd. I go from somewhat introverted to the smoothest, funniest, suave mutherfucker on Earth. God I miss that part. The weeks of mental recovery, not so much.
There was even some dude on here trying to convince poeple coke doesn't cause an intense crash.
Do any of you fucking idiots know anything about drugs? Yeah, doing coke days before the fight gave Jones the extra cardio he needed in the last two rounds. :rolleyes:

If Jones really has a problem, long term cocaine use will be a detriment to his body and will not give him better cardio.

You also need to realize that drugs affect everyone differently.

Coke makes me an introvert. I shell up. I get tired and LOSE all motivation to do anything. For some people it does the exact opposite...but anyone who has done even just a little bit can tell you that it takes a lot out of you.

Weed makes me amped. I WOULD consider it a PED due to the fact that the highest I EVER get is right before going to the gym. I can probably run for twice as long stoned as when I am sober due to the fact that I can "put my mind somewhere else" while running and not think about how much it sucks. Others smoke weed and fall asleep with a bag of Cheetos.

Either way, thinking that doing 'caine gave him some sort of cardio advantage is fucking idiotic.

How bout he beats a few top contenders and earns a rematch instead?

lol this thread.

I'll pass on a rematch. DC lost. Get back in line like Gus did.

dc_zps2f4ca374.gif

Thank you

Back