Coke=Less weight=Easier cut=More cardio : DC deserves rematch

Omni**

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Some people are saying that cocaine does not enhance performance but clearly Jones said he had a harder time keeping the weight. We all know why. This made his cut better and it gave him the cardio to outlast DC in the 2 last rounds. I think DC should get an immediate rematch or at least after Gus.

Yes he deserves a rematch but nobody is going to agree because they are uneducated

He wins because of the coke now? Yesterday it was because his arms are too long.

dc_zps2f4ca374.gif

Yea, I heard cancer also helps you lose weight. I'm surprised half of the UFC champions aren't on chemo, it's such a PED.

I'm all got a DC rematch but he should earn it fiestt

Unless he was on it during the fight he didn't have better cardio because of it. Coke would be dangerous during a weightcut. I can't imagine he'd put on a good fight AND do coke during his cut.

Some people are saying that cocaine does not enhance performance but clearly Jones said he had a harder time keeping the weight. We all know why. This made his cut better and it gave him the cardio to outlast DC in the 2 last rounds. I think DC should get an immediate rematch or at least after Gus.

I think you should hold your breath for an hour.

LOL you are extremely uneducated about this topic. As luke thomas just said if you think he was using coke as a PED please log offline for life so we don't have to hear your asinine comments anymore.

He also had a lot more fun than DC had, because of the blow. DC should get a rematch because he wasn't having fun and Jones was.

The craziest thing about it is that it isn't on the banned list! How does that work? Coke can be a massive performance enhancer during a fight.

No rematch. Jones should be suspended and stripped of the title. #2 and #3 should be fighting for the belt. That's what would happen if we treating Coco as a PED right? A Champion can't use PED's right??

I feel like I'm in Bizarro world after all the guys who have been shat on and run out of MMA for "PEDs" but others are protected.

I know it hurts, but still the ufc champion, senor drugs. If an airplane would not have wings it would be a big car. cmon son. He did not get caught of banned substance, his test was not post fight test.

I wholly disagree. The fight should stand. It seems highly unlikely that Jones was using cocaine as a PED to help him train when there are plenty of other drugs that would have enhanced his performance more effectively.

Jones won. DC lost. I enjoyed the bout. I would not mind a rematch, but not anytime soon.

also do you morons think WADA has just been ignoring coke as a PED? there is soooo much research that shows coke isn't a PED whatsoever but hey lets just ignore that because we hate jon jones!

Back