COGARRR!!!!

Forgot to mention, I think Dom is Tom Cruise's brother. THey also both strike me as someone who suffers little 'man' syndrome, and have a tough time with the ladies. (wonder why, lol).

Silent RRR > Little boy talking irrelevant shit, spewing wwe lines, being gifted title shots, and fighting hand selected competition. Ronda has defended the belt 6x, winning. She has faced adversity, fought the best, and only lost one time, because she was multitasking and creating multiple streams of revenue. Little manlet just cries about how good he is, shops at baby gap, and does coke in his spare time. RRR has created more media hype, when shes silent, after she loses, and most definitely when she wins. The kids on here with Connor posters in their bedrooms just can't handle the fact that a woman is a bigger star than their little hero.
RRR is going to RRR Nunes tonight, make no mistake about it.

{<jordan}

Where did 'Cogar' come from? I'm out of the loop on this one.

Immediate edit:. I'm a dumbass. I get it. His full name

People are trying to make it a thing. It doesn't flow and they need to stop

Didn't expect her to simply stand in front of AN, no offense, no defense. Paid 3 million to sell ppvs. At least she fights threatening opponents, whereas manlet ducks real competition, fights late notice guys for easy wins.

Please don't use that name. Sherdog should stick to Cody, or USB Stick. That's it. None of these bullshit Cogar, reminds me of leopard prints and wrinkles..

Yeah, Cogar is annoying as f*ck as a nickname for Cody Garbrandt... will likely be a Sherdog staple from now on out for that reason alone. :oops:

Didn't expect her to simply stand in front of AN, no offense, no defense. Paid 3 million to sell ppvs. At least she fights threatening opponents, whereas manlet ducks real competition, fights late notice guys for easy wins.

c905f3c630b72b057593c978a7a3c939.gif

Damn CoGar embarassed DoCru in there.

Either CoGar fought the best fight of his life or DoCru just had an off night.

A bit of both possibly.

Damn CoGar embarassed DoCru in there.

Either CoGar fought the best fight of his life or DoCru just had an off night.

A bit of both possibly.
Cruz can't fight any better there. He's an aging fighter, been around forever. Cogar was too much.

A long time ago someone came up with J-Lo and now people can't stop doing it.

Cogars ok.

But i got a handle that's even better..........

"COBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

anagram of "CO"dy and gar"BRA"ndt

COBRA COMMANDER

KING COBRA

COBRA CLUTCH

COBRA DEATH GRIP

COBRA CABANA

COBRA AND UNDIES

ya man...COBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

wait-a-minute...even better.........CO-BRO

Back